Malin's blog | Goodbye boys [3.12.2017.]

• Welcome to my new blog! I needed a fresh start because of lack of motivation, anyways, i hope you will enjoy in it :)

My name is Malin Støvreide and i'm 25 years old from Norway. I've always loved horses, since i was a little girl. I started riding in age of 6 and through the time i had few horses. At the age of 25 i'm proud owner of two silly boys - Sander Z and Delorean.

I've changed many barns and i just left Stall Myklebust because of moving back to my hometown Ålesund and because i found a new job there. Now i keep my boys at the Stall Elveglans near by Ålesund in a small village which is full of beautiful nature. (Gonna say soon a bit more about Stall Elveglans)

Including my horses, in Stall Elveglans i ride and compete with SEL horses too. :)

Sander Z aka Sander is 9 years old gelding from Belgium. I bought him 3 years ago when i worked there in a stable as a groom. It was a love at first sight and i was lucky to be able to buy him because he was on sale! So that's a short story how we met. Anyways this Zangersheide baby is a well-behaved, composed gelding with excellent riding qualities. I compete with him in show jumping.

alt text

alt text

Delorean aka Dean is 7 years old stallion. I own this Holstein boy for about a year (soon) and as much i can see from our progress he's a well-behaved and highly talented stallion which jumps from virtually any distance. Also he is uncomplicated to ride as well as to handle. I compete with him in eventing. I'm very proud of this young boy, he's amazing.

alt text

alt text

Thank you for stopping by! <3

• 0_1508615882935_Screenshot-174.png

Stall Elveglans (Shiny river stables) is a small stable with location in Norway near Ålesund city. The stables have a very beautiful location, very beautiful landscape. We are surrounded by mountains, forests, river, lake... which makes it perfect for a small norwegian barn.

Stables were founded in 1997 but back then it was not such a deal as the owners say. There were only few Norwegian Fjord horses for locals who wanted to ride. Not much members and no one went to the competitions. The owners just wanted to share their passion with the local people . Anyways, after 12 years of hard work, sweat, love and passion they decided that they will expand the facilities and make something that will inspire Norwegians to be around horses, to ride and to compete. It was a success. So in the 2009 Stall Elveglans begun its adventure.

Stall Elveglans now has 20-25 active horses who compete in dressage, show jumping and cross country. Also it has 20 active members which also compete in dressage, show jumping and cross country. The atmosphere here is friendly, we are more like a family. One big family. I used to ride there when i was a teen, now it's so much better,

As i said, we have 20-25 horses which are mostly Norwegian breeds. Norwegian warmblood is the most popular breed here, then we have few fjords, Norwegian dole horses, etc. Horses are really friendly and obidient.

Facilities has an old, traditional, norwegian/scandinavian style. They are modern from the inside but from the outside they look ''old'' just because the owners wanted to keep the traditional style (everything in Norway looks traditional, wood..).

0_1508618098411_Screenshot-160.png

8_1508618098411_Screenshot-176.png

1_1508618098411_Screenshot-162.png

2_1508618098411_Screenshot-163.png

3_1508618098411_Screenshot-164.png

5_1508618098411_Screenshot-167.png

7_1508618098411_Screenshot-175.png

6_1508618098411_Screenshot-170.png

4_1508618098411_Screenshot-166.png

A huuuuge thanks to Savannah Lee for making this beautiful world! So, it's not mine :P ---- Also i wanna apologize for my bad grammar, i'm still learning!

• Your editing is incredible! And those coats :heart:

• Stunning horses! Delorean's coat is amazing! love those dapples

• @Maxine-Spencer said in Malin's blog | New beginning [8.10.]:

Your editing is incredible! And those coats :heart:

@Neeve-Kalford said in Malin's blog | New beginning [8.10.]:

Stunning horses! Delorean's coat is amazing! love those dapples

Thank you both so much :two_hearts:

• Oh gooood i'm fan of Sander Z <3

• Great!! I love ir

• @Nina-Ricchi said in Malin's blog | New beginning [8.10.]:

Oh gooood i'm fan of Sander Z <3

@Mira-Green said in Malin's blog | New beginning [8.10.]:

Great!! I love ir

Thank you :heart:

• I love your photos Malin! The editing is so soft, and the coats are stunning :heart_eyes: I can't wait to see more!

• @Erica-Ackerson said in Malin's blog | New beginning [8.10.]:

I love your photos Malin! The editing is so soft, and the coats are stunning :heart_eyes: I can't wait to see more!

Thank you so much :heart_decoration: more photos are coming soon!

• Good luck with your fresh start!

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in Malin's blog | New beginning [8.10.]:

Good luck with your fresh start!

Thank you Lidija 💞

• You have such adorable horses <3 Also your tail edits are to die for!

• @Luna-Andrews said in Malin's blog | New beginning [8.10.]:

You have such adorable horses <3 Also your tail edits are to die for!

Hahaha you really think so? xD How sweet of you! I never really liked how i do the mane and tail but i have to keep practicing. Thank you so much Luna :revolving_hearts:

• Your pictures are just beautifully edited! Also your 2 horses are so gorgeous!

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Malin's blog | New beginning [8.10.]:

Your pictures are just beautifully edited! Also your 2 horses are so gorgeous!

Thaaank you, i'm glad you like it :heart:

• Beautiful boys :heart: I like very much the intro too and can't wait to read more of your story.

• @Constantine-Vale said in Malin's blog | New beginning [8.10.]:

Beautiful boys :heart: I like very much the intro too and can't wait to read more of your story.

Thank you :blush::heart:

• October 21, 2017

Autumn is one of my favourite seasons. It's colorful, chilly (but not cold!), inspirational... one word - beautiful. This morning we couldn't even see our finger in front of our nose how foggy it was, but during the day it was better.

Now i'm laying on my couch in the living room, with laptop in my lap and cup of warm tea in my hand and i'm thinking what have happend today that was interesting. Something that i could say. Nothing special to be honest... a regular day.

Today i rode both of my horses and two SEL (Stall Elveglans) horses. I did some dressage and show jumping as usual. SEL Sweet and Sour (aka Sasy) was my model today for a new Eskadron set that i've just bought and i must say that navy and orange really suits him! He looks so handsome.

0_1508620240052_Sweet&Sour.png

Adorable boy <3 He's a Norwegian warmblood, 10 years old, eventer. We are really proud of him!

Also i've made that saddle pad for the first time in my life! I gotta say that i'm proud xD even tho i have to fix it a bit to be 100% happy with it.

And that would be all for today! Thank you all for your beautiful comments <3

• beautiful stallion

• @Nina-Ricchi thank you :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.