Claire's Blog I Gestüt von Hohenfeld I a little introduction

• Welcome to my new blog!

alt text

I am fairly new here at Equus and decided to finally create my own blog!

For the start, I wanted to show of my Trakehner Stallion Hyperion :D

alt text

• Your logo is gorgeous! What does Hyperion compete in?

• Thank you so much! I didn't make it myself :)
    He competes in Show Jumping and Eventing. Well when he's registered 😅

• Oohhh hé hello ... love your logo really ...

• @Nina-Ricchi said in Claire's Blog I Gestüt von Hohenfeld I a little introduction:

Oohhh hé hello ... love your logo really ...

Thank you! A friend made it for me :D

• alt text

A glimpse of Summertime Sadness in her stall, waiting to be saddled for dressage training <3 this elegant young lady is a diligent horse in the dressage arena!

• Wonderful picture of her :D I like her little snip on the nose :P But do I see a saddlepad there laying on the floor :o I hope noone else saw it at the barn :eyes: xD

• @Céline-LeMaître said in Claire's Blog I Gestüt von Hohenfeld I a little introduction:

Wonderful picture of her :D I like her little snip on the nose :P But do I see a saddlepad there laying on the floor :o I hope noone else saw it at the barn :eyes: xD

Thank you so much! :D I created the little snip myself (saw it on a real life horse).
    As for the saddlepad, I am quite sure Emilia left it on the ground, since she wanted to wash some of the pads anyway ;)

• Aw what a nice horse, I love her snip! (Also I like her name, is she named after a song by any chance? :wink:)

• Thank you :D I like her too^^ and yes, she is named after Lana del Rey's song, since it had been stucking in my head for ages :grinning: I also got a mare named 'West Coast' hehe xD

• I have to echo the others that have commented on her snip - too cute! I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for your Trakehners in the future. :smiley:

• @Erin-Ward Thank you so much! Makes me so proud, since I created the snip myself LOL

I have a lot of exciting things coming up soon! Stay tuned! <3

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld Ooo I'd love to see a picture of her! :heart_eyes: I've been sooo tempted for awhile to name a horse after one of Lana's songs :/ I think that time is coming soon :upside_down:

• @Zinnia-Arvi I am going to take a pic of her anytime soon xD
    Do it! A lot of her songs have very poetic names. Just like 'lust for life' or 'burning desire' :D

• And another day in the barn

alt text

"Hello! Did I hear somebody? Marie, is that you? Don't forget to bring me some more of these delicious red apples, since I am your best girl."

West Coast waiting, just like every other morning, in her box for her absolute favourite treat <3 She eats like one of the big boys, or simply like a pig, as Marie says.
    Well that girl needs some fuel for the countless hours she spends on the meadow, vigorously chasing after her friends! :blush:
    The bay Trakehner mare is doubtlessly going to support our eventing team in the near future, after she turnes 3 and half years.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.