Claire's Blog I von Hohenfeld I Harbor West <3

• Welcome to my new blog!

alt text

I am fairly new here at Equus and decided to finally create my own blog!

For the start, I wanted to show of my Trakehner Stallion Hyperion :D

alt text

• Your logo is gorgeous! What does Hyperion compete in?

• Thank you so much! I didn't make it myself :)
    He competes in Show Jumping and Eventing. Well when he's registered 😅

• Oohhh hé hello ... love your logo really ...

• @Nina-Ricchi said in Claire's Blog I Gestüt von Hohenfeld I a little introduction:

Oohhh hé hello ... love your logo really ...

Thank you! A friend made it for me :D

• alt text

A glimpse of Summertime Sadness in her stall, waiting to be saddled for dressage training <3 this elegant young lady is a diligent horse in the dressage arena!

• Wonderful picture of her :D I like her little snip on the nose :P But do I see a saddlepad there laying on the floor :o I hope noone else saw it at the barn :eyes: xD

• @Céline-LeMaître said in Claire's Blog I Gestüt von Hohenfeld I a little introduction:

Wonderful picture of her :D I like her little snip on the nose :P But do I see a saddlepad there laying on the floor :o I hope noone else saw it at the barn :eyes: xD

Thank you so much! :D I created the little snip myself (saw it on a real life horse).
    As for the saddlepad, I am quite sure Emilia left it on the ground, since she wanted to wash some of the pads anyway ;)

• Aw what a nice horse, I love her snip! (Also I like her name, is she named after a song by any chance? :wink:)

• Thank you :D I like her too^^ and yes, she is named after Lana del Rey's song, since it had been stucking in my head for ages :grinning: I also got a mare named 'West Coast' hehe xD

• I have to echo the others that have commented on her snip - too cute! I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for your Trakehners in the future. :smiley:

• @Erin-Ward Thank you so much! Makes me so proud, since I created the snip myself LOL

I have a lot of exciting things coming up soon! Stay tuned! <3

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld Ooo I'd love to see a picture of her! :heart_eyes: I've been sooo tempted for awhile to name a horse after one of Lana's songs :/ I think that time is coming soon :upside_down:

• @Zinnia-Arvi I am going to take a pic of her anytime soon xD
    Do it! A lot of her songs have very poetic names. Just like 'lust for life' or 'burning desire' :D

• And another day in the barn

alt text

"Hello! Did I hear somebody? Marie, is that you? Don't forget to bring me some more of these delicious red apples, since I am your best girl."

West Coast waiting, just like every other morning, in her box for her absolute favourite treat <3 She eats like one of the big boys, or simply like a pig, as Marie says.
    Well that girl needs some fuel for the countless hours she spends on the meadow, vigorously chasing after her friends! :blush:
    The bay Trakehner mare is doubtlessly going to support our eventing team in the near future, after she turnes 3 and half years.

• alt text

Finally an edited pic of mine. Can you believe it? :astonished: Even though it's kinda old

Georg showing of the Trakehner stud Cheiron. I'll register him as soon, as I know how the horse registration works. LOL :D

• Aww so nice! Hopefully we can see more from you in the future!

• @Hilda-Wilson said in Claire's Blog I Gestüt von Hohenfeld I a little introduction:

Aww so nice! Hopefully we can see more from you in the future!

Thank you so much! :D yes, I am trying to becoming more active. unfortunately I need to study a lot in the next time :(

• Hi guys! let me introduce you,to another horse of mine:blush:

Chaos- 5 year old Trakehner stallion
    Chaos competes in Show Jumping. His registration is still in process.

alt text

• Pretty horse ^^

• alt text

Christian von Hohenfeld with GVH Eilytheia during the Barcelona Grand Prix II

‚Chris, could you may hand over the brush?‘, Marie woke Christian from his daydreaming. The brunette looked at her cousin-in-law with a concerned look on her face. ‚Is everything allright? You look like somebody just told you, he ate all of your favourite homemade dumplings which you love so much, she said impishly, with a crooked a smile on your face. Christian finally looked up to her. ‚Well no, it‘s not that. I am just extremly nervous Brownie.‘ Marie frowned upon her newly given nickname. ‚Since when are YOU nervous? You are literally the king of self-confidence. I heard you bragging about your entry in this competition weeks ago.‘ Her conversational partner, absent minded again, nodded pensively. ‚It‘s about Eilytheia, you know how much I adore her. She is fast, has good stamina and on top of that, she is an absolutely stunning mare.‘ Christain smiled at the thought of his chestnut Trakehner mare. ‚She always does great in training. She gets the clear rounds all the times, but then as soon as we are on the competition ground, she transforms into the devil himself.‘ ‚Well could be because she is a chestnut, besides that she is not a ‚Sam‘ ‘, Marie joked and winked at the young rider. Christian himself did not feel like laughing all too much. ‚Please stop it, I am serious. I am afraid Georg might want to sell her when she keeps losing.‘ ‚I honestly think that is not a possibility for Georg. A mare from such an excellent line is not to be sold. If she is not going to succeed in the next time, he is probably just going to promote her as brood mare‘, Marie tried to console her friend. ‚Just keep your head up and tell the devil she has to behave for 2 minutes straight. Even the devil should have time for that.‘ Now even Christian couldn‘t help but laugh. ‚I will‘ he said and for the first time on that beautiful day in July, he didn‘t have this strange feeling in his gut anymore.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.