Diana's Simmies [OPEN]

• Development Committee

ext/image here

I'm at the point where I make tons of sims and I usually just end up deleting them, only because I have no use for more sims than I already have. So while this little 'sim mania' is going on, I've decided to open up my service that I had over at the 'old forum' for a short amount of time, so I don't have to waste 2-3 hours on each sim just to delete them after a while.

This time you will have two options when requesting, sims updates and the good old 'random simport.'
    Both of these two possibilities will include custom content for the sim.

UPDATE OF SIM
    Do you have an old sim that could really use a facelift? I'd love to help you with that. Your sim will keep it'sd originally hair-, skin- and eye colour but I will fresh it up in a much more realistic tone. I will also change their facial structure and add make-up if you want me to this as well. For an extra $2,000 I can send you the updated sim with two(2) files; one with and one without make-up.

How does it work?
    All you have to do is to send the file of your sim, please send it as a .sim file and not sims3pack. Tell me if you want any specific changes, e.g. different hair or eye colour than the sim have. You can also tell me about minor changes you want like change of eyebrows or eye shapes etc. I work best with freedom, but I allow specific requests as long as there are no reference pictures involved.

It will cost you $5,000 for an updated sim.

RANDOM SIMPORTS
    First of all, I don't do sims after reference pictures. That's why it's called random simports. Nothing scary like, "you don't get to choose what you get" random, just simply no reference pictures. This is because I usually get stressed because I can't make it look like references, and I end up ruining my whole inspiration for sims. However, this doesn't mean you can't get a sim with dark blonde hair and thick eyebrows, because you may choose hair-, skin-, and eye colour, also other stuff you think would be important to mention. You are allowed to say things like this "Thick or thin eyebrows, big or small mouth/nose/breasts/butt" etc. or whatever, just no reference pictures. None. Not even for only lips, eyebrows or nose - you have to describe it with words. Otherwise, your request simply won't be accepted.

Well, how does this work then?
    All you have to do is to tell me what you want. Be as specific as you can or give me free reins. I work best without any restrictions, but I can also create something sweet with a particular request. Just remember no reference pictures.

It will cost you $10,000 for this service.

How long do I have to wait for my sim to be finished?
    Some sims will be easier to create/update than others, so the time will vary. One sim may take a day while the other I need longer time to finish.
    Usually it will not take longer than a week. If it takes longer than a week you are more than welcome to contact me and ask about your sim.

I'm low on funds but would really like a sim/update from you, do you take other forms of payment?
    Yes, I do! If you're low on funds we may discuss other payments over PM or Slack.

What kind of other payments are you accepting?

I can exchange a brand new sim from me for a sim of yours, it can be really old or new - it doesn't matter! I love to update sims so I'll gladly take an old sim and in exchange you'll get a new one from me. Other than sims I also take poses, one can never have enough poses. In some cases I will also accept horses, but please don't be sad if I don't accept yours, sometimes I just don't have use for certain breeds or maybe I already have enough horses in a breed! : )

CC Heavy, Medium or light? What should I choose?

Well, I've decided to dump my whole sims cc folder on you guys. Including all of my makeup, eyebrows and contacts etc. If you have a really slow game you may not be interested in my whole folder of cc, because it is heavy! If you're not interested in this you can choose the 'Light CC' option. This means I will actually create a list of which files are needed in my huge CC folder. However, I may not be able to track down all of it and the result might be that you have to change a lot on your sim. I really recommend CC Heavy for all of those who But let me explain the three options for you:

CC Heavy - No list of what cc has been used, you can just go ahead and download my whole folder and you will get a 100% correct looking sim. And your sim will have a much more realistic look.
    Medium CC - You want a lot of details and/or just makeup. I will make the list for you but you can't be 100% sure that everything will be there, because some make up etc. has no thumbnails so they're hard to track down.
    Light CC This doesn't nessecarily means that your sim uses no CC, this mostly means that you want me to be careful with what to choose to make sure you get as much of the CC possible, included in a list. You will have at least 90% of your sim's cc included, if not 100%.

• Development Committee

TERMS OF SERVICE

• You can change whatever you want on the sim as long as you keep crediting me.
    • You may not take credit for my work; you are obliged to give me credit where it's due. Even if you change the sim.
    • Do not under any circumstances use this sim as a base for your other sims. I recognise my sims even if heavily changes are done.
    • Certain custom content may be hard to track, such as hairstyles and some make-up. I will try my best, but if I can't find it, I will help you find an alternative.
    • You can request as many sims you want, but you may only apply for one (1) sim at a time, when your sim is finished you are allowed to request another one.
    • If you refuse to receive the sim after it's created, I have the right to use them myself, sell them or give them away.
    • I reserve the right to use the sim(s) created by me in showcases on Tumblr and/or Equus sims when needed. However I will never use the sim in any other ways, and I will never use them for gameplay or stories, nor will I use it on any sims community. The sim is and will always be, yours entirely.
    • I also reserve the right to decline any application if I feel uncomfortable with creating it.
    • Optional, but highly encouraged; I'd love to see the sim in your game so please try to tag me in updates so I can see all those simmies in action!
    • When your sim is finished I will contact you, but if you don't reply and/or send the money whitin' one week you will not receive your sim, and I have the right to do whatever I want with it.

EXAMPLES

...of course, we need examples! At the moment I'm really low on examples, I only have old ones. I have improved a lot since then, but you can still take a look at them. Once requests are finished, I will keep updating with new examples! Here's a link to the examples: https://sta.sh/21eyoswtqa25

• This post is deleted!

• I love your idea! So if i didn't get it wrong, 10000$ for a randomised sim? :)

• Development Committee

That's correct.
    However, if anyone is low on funds I may also accept other forms of payment. :slight_smile:

• @Diana-Sæterbakken said in Diana's Simmies [NOT OPEN YET]:

That's correct.
    However, if anyone is low on funds I may also accept other forms of payment. :slight_smile:

I might send you a request then ;) i need to add few sims in my game but i'm lazy to make them hahaha typical me. Anyways you're amazing!

• Can't wait for this to be open :smirk:

• You will be seeing me here for both options. <3 ;)

• Can't wait! <3

• Development Committee

Thank you for the interest guys! :heart: :heart:
    This is now officially open, I will open up 4 slots for each service. First come, first serve!
    Please PM me or contact me on Slack if you have any questions or concerns. : )

Examples will be added as soon as they're finished uploading, may take some time because my internet is really slow atm.

• Development Committee

All random simport slots has been taken. Theres still 4 sim updates left if you still want a sim.
    The progress sheet will be updated tomorrow. :slight_smile:

• @Diana-Sæterbakken said in Diana's Simmies [OPEN]:

All random simport slots has been taken. Theres still 4 sim updates left if you still want a sim.
    The progress sheet will be updated tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Will there be more random simport? :$

• Development Committee

@Malin-Støvreide I hope it will, but I can't be sure before the requests I have now are finished. I will update this when I know for sure. :slight_smile:

• @Diana-Sæterbakken aaaa okay hahaah i thought you will make ONLY 4 random sims so thats why i asked. Hahahaha okay 👍🏼

• Development Committee

@Malin-Støvreide I love making sims, so I've decided to open up at least 4 more slots! :slight_smile:

• Development Committee

4 MORE SLOTS HAVE NOW OPENED! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
    The slots were taken pretty fast the last time, so you have to be real quick if you want a sim!
    Examples will also be added real soon, so keep an eye out for this topic.

To the ones who already requested and are waiting for their new sim; A new message will pop up for you later this evening with pictures! :heart:

• Development Committee

All slots taken!
    Wow guys, already?! You really make me blush! Can't wait to make more sims for you all :heart:

• @Diana-Sæterbakken oh sh*t xD it's too late again hahahah

• I'm so happy I did my request when I did. I'm so excited to see what you come up with.

• Development Committee

Yeah, I'm shocked that so many people are interested in my sims and that all the slots are taken so fast! I thought it was maybe one or two people who would be interested :o It really warms my heart guys. Thank you! <3

• Can we still send in applications when all slots are full or do we have to wait? Because I would love to have a sim made by you!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.