Diana's Simports [CLOSED]

• Urr, i missed it because i took a bath. xD Totally gonna look out when it reopens as I need 1 more sim now :D

• Darn it, spotted it on my phone but think I woke up way to late. Good to see you back and creating lovely sims. <3

• Development Committee

The first two sims are finished and both are ready to move in new stables. Will contact the new owners with files tomorrow! :cherry_blossom:
    The service is still closed. I will let everyone know when it's back open

alt text
    alt text

• Development Committee

The next two of sims are finished and both are now ready to move in their new stables. Files will be sent over tomorrow as usual! :cherry_blossom:
    There's now 2 more slots open, hurry up and get yourself a sim!

alt text
    alt text

• I am Grabbing this!!. Wowsers.

• I missed my chance but hope to eventually utilize this service once it opens again <3 Your Sims are beautiful and very well created. Excellent work!! I so want one :o <3

• Development Committee

Another two sims are finished and both are now ready to move in their new stables. Files will be sent over tomorrow as usual!
    I will be taking a break from sim-making this weekend to focus on my own game, but I will continue on with making sims from Monday. I'm sorry to all waiting for a sim but I hope you understand. Also, this service will not open before all the requests I currently have are finished. Thank you for your patience with me. :cherry_blossom:

alt text
    alt text

In the end, I just want to thank for the feedback I've got on my sims both here and on slack, but especially on slack. The feedback has been so kind and heart-warming. So I just wanted to say that thank you, I love you all and you guys are amazing :heart:

• OMG those 2 are Stunning, Diana Your sims are Truly one of a Kind, and dont look like they should be in the "sims" lol
    i cant wait till i can see mine, for the Masterpice that it will be
    <3

• Development Committee

Another sim is now finished and are now ready to move in their new stables. Files for this girl and the other two above will be sent over tomorrow! :cherry_blossom:
    Wow. It's been a week already... I surely needed a longer break than just the weekend. I have two more sims left, and then I'll open up some more slots again!

alt text

• Development Committee

Two more sims is now finished and are now ready to move in their new stables. Files will be sent over tomorrow! :cherry_blossom:
    I will not be opening new slots quite yet. I feel like I really need a break and focus on my own game. However, this is not the last you'll see of this service. I hope to be able to open up some more slots soon. Thank you all for your patience and for all the interest in these sims. It's been so overwhelming and so many nice words and so much love. I really appreciate every single kind word from each of you. You are truly awesome!

alt text
    alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.