[Announcement] Freiberger & GRP Imports

• alt text

As some of you might know already, I'm quite passionate about a breed that just recently got added to Equus, and that we breed at our stable, Geneva Park, the Freiberger Horse (if you want to learn more about the breed, you might want to check out this thread). Feel free to DM me if you have any questions!
    For a while now I have offered Freiberger imports on slack, but I figured it might be a good idea to open up a thread.

Prices Freiberger

• Import with simple custom markings - 15k
      (such as head and leg markings)
    • Import with complicated custom markings - 25k
      (such as dominant white markings)

Prices German Riding Pony

• Import with simple custom markings - 15k
    • Import with complicated custom markings - 25k
      (such as Tobiano markings)

Rules

• Please don't apply for an import if you don't plan to keep it active in any way.
    • Use my suffix GV and my creator ID 9132 for registration!
    • Don't put up the horse or his markings for mass download.
    • Let me know if you don't want the horse anymore, or at least send it to reclaimable horses, so that I can get it back.
    • Other than that, love and enjoy your import, and I'm always happy to see pictures! <3

Examples Freibergers

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Examples German Riding Ponies

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Finished Freiberger Mare for @Fiora-Healy

alt text

• Can i get one?

• @Nathalie-Z.J
    Sure, just send in an application! :blush:

• thanks, done with that now

• Chestnut Freiberger mare for @Sinead-Hannigan

alt text

alt text

• She is lovley, cant wait to see mine :D

• Well, I was in a horse making mood tonight, so here's your seal bay Freiberger stallion, @Nathalie-Z-J! I hope you like him <3

alt text

alt text

• PR Committee

-sits on hands-

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Bay mare for @Heather-Tann :blush: I know you wanted to have a mare, I forgot to change the gender before leaving CAS, you'll get the right file though :D

• PR Committee

I caved :laughing:
    Invictus needs a friend!

• Well, I applied too :heart:
    Thanks for this service.

• Ok WOW! These imports are gorgeous. I have never heard of the breed before but just had to apply for one of these beauties!

• Thank you all for your interest in my service and my horses! It makes me really happy to see that you like them <3 I will probably get most of the imports done within the next few days, as I have two days off :blush:

Also, I have decided to open my import service to German Riding Ponies, as I'd love to create some imports with a broader color range! You can find examples as well as prices added in the first post.

• Black Freiberger stallion for @Nora-Pigott, I hope you like him <3

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @Emilia-Gardner OMG HE'S GORGEOUS!!!! :heart_eyes:

• Flaxen chestnut sabino mare for @Erin-Cooke , I hope you like her <3

alt text
    alt text

• Liver chestnut Freiberger mare for @Andrea-Burdine. Let me know if you like her! <3

alt text
    alt text

• Hey guys, just a little announcement! I want to let you know, that the application will be closed now, because I have decided to create some horses for a Advent raffle for you and I don't have enough time to do both. So I'll finish the last four imports, but after that, you'll have to wait for the raffle for another one of my horses :blush:

• Bay Sabino Freiberger stallion for @Levi-Rosenthal ! I hope you like him <3

alt text

• Chestnut Stallion for @Vanessa-Hutchinson . I hope you like him! <3 Please DM me here or on slack to get the files.
    Just a quick reminder for everyone: Please keep in mind that you'll definitely need the 100 layer mod, and if you feel like you're missing some shaders or detail markings, please go ahead and contact me, and we'll try to figure it out!

alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.