[SOLD] Arabian Mare

• WWREC Auction

RULES

• Please do not share the horse (mass download). Only share (to new owner) files if she are being sold. First contact us if you are gonna sell her.

• list itemDo not alter coat or conformation in any way. Shine and detail markings may be edited though as long as it doesn't affect the coat too much as i understand everyone has their own preferences.

• Please do not change her name as it has been given for a reason. Also, please do not remove or add your own prefix. The horse has to keep WWREC, or his current prefix if it isnt mine.

• This horses is being sold off as show horses. So please please please, enter her in every show possible. Active Show home only

• You may breed/sell them as you wish. If you are interested in selling them, please contact me first as i may want to buy her back as.

• If you are missing markings, please feel free to add similar ones, or just remake the marking. I will NOT help you find missing markings.

• She has mainsites which will be linked under her pictures.

• Please add an emoji to your first bid so i know you have read the rules. :heart:

SBS Adelaida

Breed: Arabian
    DOB: 08/15
    Color: Dapple Bay
    Genotype: Ee/Aa
    Height: 14 hh
    Discipline: Show Jumping
    Secondary Discipline: Endurance

She gets 2 Bonus pts in SJ from her parents, she currently hasn't any pts herself.

0_1507664523155_image_uploaded_from_ios_720.jpg
    0_1507664627394_tebGQ5B.png

Starting Bid: $4,000
    Min.Bid: $1,000
    There is no max bid

• Tiny bump

• Bump :/

• Bump.....

• she is beautiful ... but I do not have money to spend right now. :(

• Bump.....

• Does no one want her😢 She needs a new home

• Starting bid has been reduced

• SB ;)

• Congratulation to @Irene-Crownguard you have won the auction I'll be sending you a PM :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.