[ENDS 10/17-24ALB] Whippoorwill Estate Autumn Warmblood Auctions

• Moderation Committee

alt text

Oh boy, it's been 6 months since my last Warmblood sale. I had the itch to make some more, so here they are- 3 mares and 3 stallions ready to come home with you! All the breed listed here are just suggestions- you are welcome to register them as any breed you wish, so long as it is realistic. Disciplines are up to the new owner as well, I will make the horse a mainsite with the breed their winners choose. All 6 also have custom white markings!
    This sale will end on October 17th at 11:59 PM EST. However, any horses that receive bids on the 17th will turn into 24 hour ALB auctions. This is only to ensure no one loses out on a horse because someone else was able to bid at the last minute. Horses that do not receive bids on the 17th will end at midnight.
    Starting bid for all is $5,000. Min bid is $1,000, no max bid, no autobuy.

RULES:

-Horses may not be listed for mass download.
    -Coat or conformation may not be used at templates for other horses. Conformation may be used as a base for offspring only.
    -You must keep my WPW prefix. Do not change their names.
    -You are welcome to give them parents if you wish!
    -I am not strict about activity- obviously I would love if the horse went to an active home, but once you pay for it the horse is yours to use as you wish.
    -If something about the coat/markings/conformation bothers you, tweak it. No drastic changes please, but I'm not gonna hunt you down over minor fixes for your game/preferences.
    -Horses can be gelded/bred/sold at your discretion.
    -Please use my ID (9006) as the creator ID when registering them.
    CUSTOM MARKING RULES:
    -Do not list my markings for mass download.
    -All of my markings have a distinct thumbnail with the horse's name. Therefore, you have no excuse to use any of the markings intended for a specific horse on another! If you do reuse, distribute, or otherwise disrespect my markings you will not be permitted to buy from me again.
    -Put your favorite movie in your first bid so I know you read all my rules <3

alt text

alt text
    alt text

"sharpie" • stallion • grey (black) tobiano • Ee/aa/Gg/nT/Ff • suggested breed: oldenburg
    CAS 1CAS 2

Sharp is a do-or-die kind of horse. Aim him at just about anything and he's willing to take on the challenge- we've yet to find something that scares him. Obviously that kind of bravery has earned him a stellar foundation in Eventing, but he could go absolutely any direction his new owner desired. Be warned though, that kind of confidence has bred stubbornness when he's too bored or lazy to work properly, a crop isn't a bad idea if he's having an ornery day.
    alt text alt text alt text alt text

alt text
    alt text

"amelia" • mare • chestnut splash • ee/Aa/nSpl/FF • suggested breed: trakehner (T)
    CAS 1CAS 2

Ahh, the cursed chestnut mare. There's an exception to every rule, but our dear Amy is not it. Flighty, excitable, and nervous, this mare is not for the feint of heart. While her light build and forward motion makes her an excellent athlete, she needs a firm rider who asks no questions and takes no prisoners. Keep your trainer close at hand and hold on tight if you decide to brave this little mare.

alt text
    alt text

"glass" • stallion • black • EE/aa/ff • suggested breed: hanoverian
    CAS 1CAS 2

Glass is one of those horses you just can't ignore when he enters a ring. Wearing the timeless combination of pure glossy black with chrome in spades, he's stunning and he damn well knows it. He carries the confidence that comes from being gorgeous, but he's friendly to everyone without fail. (This boy is a cuddler.) It's not often you find vanity and kindness in the same horse, and that's why Glass is difficult to put on the auction block today. However, we know his career has more opportunity to blossom if he leaves Whippoorwill, and we hope his new owner sees everything we do in him.

alt text
    alt text

"rosette" • mare • blood bay roan with white spotting • Ee/Aa/RnW/Ff • suggested breed: irish sporthorse
    CAS 1CAS 2

Are you looking for a horse that can turn heads wherever you go? Need a partner for any kind of adventure life can bring? Do you prefer to befriend your horses rather than just 'own' them? Then let me introduce you to the lovely Rosette. One of the most unique horses to set foot on our grounds, both in color and personality, Rose is a horse you simply don't want to miss. One of the more green horses on the block today, she isn't a perfect fit for every rider, but as long as you are willing to bond with her and work out all your issues together, I can promise she will take you absolutely anywhere you want to go.

alt text
    alt text

"river" • stallion • dark bay • Ee/AA/ff • suggested breed: german sporthorse (DSP/RPSI)
    CAS 1CAS 2

Riv is an extraordinarily intelligent horse, which is my gentle way of saying he doesn't like to be told what to do. His rich chocolate coat, heavier build, and stunning gaits will make him an excellent dressage partner- if you can get that ego of his on your side. He's very powerful,
    and while that muscle will do you both wonders in the show ring, you may have a buck or two to ride through if you want to get him there. Best of luck (and for your own good, do keep some sweet potatoes in your pockets if you truly want to earn his favor)

alt text
    alt text

"dolly" • mare • isabelline palomino • ee/aa/ff • suggested breed: dutch warmblood (riding horse)
    CAS 1CAS 2

A casual observer might call Dolly a push-button pony, and while she certainly can be, she desperately needs a rider she can trust. She's not prone to spooking, but if she had a nervous rider she could very easily pick up on their fear and react poorly to it. She's a follower, and she needs a rider that can lead her. That said, we think she'd be a good buy for a younger rider looking for a talented partner to take them up the ladder of their chosen discipline. This sweet and beautiful little mare couldn't be a better choice for an aspiring champion.

All in-game photos were taken with Reshade on. DOF effect is in-game, and photos have not been edited. CAS pictures were taken without Reshade effects and have not been edited.

ALL BIDS ARE ACCEPTED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
    Horse: Highest Bidder: Amount: End Date/Time:
    WPW I Come With Knives Fiora Healy $40,000 -
    WPW Aim Your Arrows High Kassidi Coy Lutz $50,000 -
    WPW The Glass Delusion Diana Sæterbakken $12,000 -
    WPW Covered In Roses Erica Ackerson $830,000 -
    WPW Nothing To Remember Elené Mikrelew $27,000 -
    WPW Drowned In Moonlight Breanna Fahnestock $55,000 -

alt text
    This sale will end on October 17th at 11:59 PM EST. However, any horses that receive bids on the 17th will turn into 24 hour ALB auctions. This is only to ensure no one loses out on a horse because someone else was able to bid at the last minute. Horses that do not receive bids on the 17th will end at midnight.

• SB - WPW Drowned In Moonlight

Divergent

• Breed Committee

SB WPW Aim Your Arrows High
    The Lorax :heart:

• PR Committee

SB - WPW Covered in Roses

Prince of Egypt :hourglass_flowing_sand:

• SB- WPW Covered in Roses!
    Interstellar!

• Development Committee

WPW I Come With Knives - SB

WPW Covered in Roses - 6k

• Lost in Translation (one of many)

• WPW Covered in Roses- $25,000

• PR Committee

WPW Covered in Roses - 50k :wilted_rose:

• WPW Covered In Roses- $75,000

• PR Committee

WPW Covered in Roses - 110k :rose:

• WPW Covered in Roses- $175,000

• PR Committee

WPW Covered in Roses - 225k

• Development Committee

WPW Nothing to Remember SB

• WPW Covered in Roses- $275,000

• PR Committee

WPW Covered in Roses - 325k

• WPW Covered in Roses- $500,000

• 10k - WPW Aim Your Arrows High
    The Hunger Games - All movies :)

• Is "I Come With Knives"'s name an IAMX song refference? :3

• Moderation Committee

um, wow. that was fast.

Highest bids updated!

@Lidija-Rotherford said in [ENDS 10/17-24ALB] Whippoorwill Estate Autumn Warmblood Auctions:

Is "I Come With Knives"'s name an IAMX song refference? :3

Yep :D

• PR Committee

WPW The Glass Delusion - SB

The Martian

• I Come With Knives - 10k

Interstellar

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.