03.11.2017│EEF & IAS │Scrapbook

• text alternatif

Elmint Eayst Fields is a competition center which regroups six horses.

Director is Gaïa Nollick, a young women, old proprietor of the EEF breeding. But this breeding is fallen in one year ago. Today, EEF is a center spécializing in the competitions with six horses, all sports horses. Other rider is Kameron Wildan, Gaïa's boyfriend, who live in the center since three mounths.

text alternatif

Indra Araviká Stable is a stable which raise arabian horses. Director is a young woman. Her names is Kaëlle LAMRICK.

• Autumn 2017

text alternatif

Valéo, a horse come of Pessoa Farm (Nina Ricchi), boy of Sandro and Belladonna. Valéo was arrived since some hours in the stable. He discovers his new paddock.

• text alternatif

Autumn 2017

text alternatif

IAS Alika, a young Arab mare, and her rider Kaëlle Lamrick in an endurance competition ( level discover - beginner ) on the french community. Alika was suprised by an old wheel, she approached because she was very curious.

• Really beautiful last pic ilove that Mane :)

• @Nina-Ricchi Thanks :3

• text alternatif

Autumn 2017

text alternatif

Valéo and Gaïa Nollick in a jumping competition in the french community. The weather was very bad and Valéo was irritated. For answer, the young stallion has kick before the last jump, an oxer corresponding at the numéro 12.

• ah voila là je retrouve mon valéo... il aime pas les changement de climat comme sa :)

• @Nina-Ricchi Ah non du tout surtout la très grosse pluie !

• je te le confirme :) sa doit bouger sous la selle :) il est tellement sensible ce petit ^^

• La cavalière a l'habitude surtout avec Sakura sous les fesses x)

• text alternatif

AUTUMN 2017

text alternatif

HDE Papyrus, a young Arab stallion, and her rider Kaëlle Lamrick in an endurance competition.

"When, we arrived in the forest, the weather had subsided. The sun was always hide, but the rain had stoped. To our biggest joy. Since the start, Papyrus was listening and was reagent. However, the temperature was near at 55°F, I had frozen feet and hands, at the end of the course." Said Kaëlle.

• text alternatif

text alternatif

First birth in the breeding with our young mare IAS Alika, today, aged about 4 years old. She was given a birth of a little pearl who name is IAS Bakhta, possessing a gray (bay) rabicano coat. This coat will become a beautiful gray coat. The foal have a character which be not very mark. Bakhta can become a real rage like a pearl, the next second. Very sociable with the others horses, she dosen't hesitate to give up her mother to sidle in the paddock of the two stallions. They don't answer nothing more before her little head. As we, when she decides on to let yourself be. She have less the social fibre with the humans. She will be, surely, steer to the endurance like her two parents.

Name : IAS Bakhta
    Breed : Arab
    Coat : Gray on a bay base, she will become gray where she will be adult.
    Génotype : EE/Aa/Gg

Génération : 3rd
    Father : HDE Papyrus (HDE Gunakar x ES Aïma)
    Mother : IAS Alika (Fondation x Fondation)

• Ohhh beautiful baby <3

• @Nina-Ricchi Thanks ^^

• text alternatif

Autumn 2017

text alternatif

Valéo in a free jumping competition on the french community.

• my baby he is so very cute.. my babyyyy <3

• @Nina-Ricchi Hihi, thanks :3

• text alternatif

Valéo and Gaïa Nollick in a show jumping competition hosted by serenahillinky, here. This competition is located in Norway.

• Beautiful! I love the horse's colour!

• @Marquis-Moulin Thanks you :3 Yes, we can thank @Nina-Ricchi for Valéo :3

• Ooohhh my god Vallll it's amazing he is gorgeous <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.