[OPEN] Volte's Marking/Import Service

• This post is deleted!

• Services now open again! And now offering full body custom markings! :santa:

• Little bump :)

• Import Application:
    Horse's Name: VLT (Creator's Choice)
    Breed: Hackney
    Coat Color: (Creator's Choice)

Import Application:
    Horse's Name: VLT (Creator's Choice)
    Breed: Hackney Pony
    Coat Color: (Creator's Choice)

Hopefully I'm allowed to make two orders at once. :3

• VLT Artison
    @Maize-Winters
    Breed: Hackney Pony
    Coat Color: Seal Bay

"Arty" as we call him, is bold and fearless. He isn't afraid of much so he makes a great mount for any age, despite being a stallion. He is gentle and calm around the barn, and a general joy to have around. His flashy markings and movement makes him a great candidate for many disciplines.

I hope you like him Maize! I am almost finished with your other request! Feel free to change his name if you'd like :)

• He is quite the charmer and what a cute name. :heart_eyes:
    Would you like me to pay for him now or wait for the other import then pay for them together? :3

• Horse's Name: VLT (Creator's choice)
    Breed: Finnish Warmblood
    Coat Color: Marking Left Side (I would like this bay color) | Marking Right Side
    (I am expecting the marking costs more than $10,000 and that is not a problem)

• VLT Wisperle
    @Maize-Winters
    Breed: Hackney
    Coat Color: Black

"Elly" is a lovely quiet mare that could go in any direction. She seems to really love the spotlight and shines in the show ring. She often can be heard pawing at her stall door for some attention and treats.

I hope you like them! After payment, if you could message me your email I will send the files over!

• Awwww, what a sweetheart! Sending payment over. :3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.