[Solved] Dana's Blurry Background Tutorial

• Hey Guys!
    I am just returning to the Community and to the editing and I totally forget the steps for Dana's awesome tutorial...and I can't open it through her link bc of the change of the URL. Has anyone saved it somewhere? Or is it somewhere on the Internet? Would be awesome :)

Thx in advance :D <3

• I think it's up on her website? If not then the old forum is still active.

• If I click the link on her website it's redirecting me to the new ES Forum with the note "Category not found". And google search did not show me the old forum :( But I found now a similar one at RDEC's Homepage :D So I am fine again ^.^

Still Thank you :) <3

• @Céline-LeMaître said in [Solved] Dana's Blurry Background Tutorial:

If I click the link on her website it's redirecting me to the new ES Forum with the note "Category not found". And google search did not show me the old forum :( But I found now a similar one at RDEC's Homepage :D So I am fine again ^.^

You can find the correct page by replacing equus-sims.com part to equus.community :blush:

• @Luna-Andrews said in [Solved] Dana's Blurry Background Tutorial:

@Céline-LeMaître said in [Solved] Dana's Blurry Background Tutorial:

If I click the link on her website it's redirecting me to the new ES Forum with the note "Category not found". And google search did not show me the old forum :( But I found now a similar one at RDEC's Homepage :D So I am fine again ^.^

You can find the correct page by replacing equus-sims.com part to equus.community :blush:

Ah good to know :D Thank you Luna ^.^

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.