Myosotis | Photo Album

• Hey there!
    My name is Robin and I´m the owner of Myosotis Fields, a "small" stud, where we breed Trakehners. And I guess 95% of our horses are indeed Trakehners! :smiley:
    Here I´ll show you my newest pictures, horses and other things that happen at the barn. So stay updated! :blush:
    By the way, I am always open for good criticism to get better and better and better to compete with these amazing artists here :smile:

• Flags, a young Trakehner stallion, who loves snow. This boy is an offspring of Frankly Giant and Fleur. We´re looking forward to his Eventing career :blush:
      Myosotis´ Flags
    • Little fun picture, don´t take it too serious :smile: It shows Flags as a full-grown stallion. We´re performing a freestyle choreography. I love vaulting! :heart_eyes:
      Flagst

*This picture shows our mare Bandera and myself. Snow is something magical isn´t it? :snowflake:
    Bandera

• An older picture of our problem case Turmalin, an Irish Tinker who unfortunately experienced many bad things. :worried:
      Turmalin
    • My very favourite horse in the stable (although I love every single horsy). He´s named Page and I think my oldest horse. He was there since I started working with horses and survived several barns with me. He´s just something very special for me :heartpulse:
      Page
    • Four of our stallions together on the meadow, again, snow. From left to right: Gusion, Flags, Frank (Frankly Giant) and Darwin :heart:
      Meadow

To visit other horses or to get to know them better, just visit my website: http://myosotisfields.wixsite.com/clark

In the next time I´m going to organise this blog and design it a bit :smiley:
    Enjoy!

• Looks fabulous, you are very talented in editing and taking photos! :D

• Your editing is one of the most beautiful around Equus, keep editing... and posting of course ;)

• Moderation Committee

Your editing is amazing :heart_eyes: Definitely stalking this!

I'm so excited to see some vaulting, it's not something you see here very often so please please keep doing that and spam us with pictures :grin:

• bookmarking
    Oh, Robin, I love your photos and I am in love with your editing skills :heart_eyes:
    The only thing that caught my eye are really rough edges of horses and sims on the photos. Remember to blur them out a little :D
    Beside that, everything is a perfection :heart_eyes:

• ooohhh wonderful pic

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in Myosotis | Hey there!:

Looks fabulous, you are very talented in editing and taking photos! :D

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

@Constantine-Vale said in Myosotis | Hey there!:

Your editing is one of the most beautiful around Equus, keep editing... and posting of course ;)

I feel very flattered, thanks! :heart:

@Elin-Fredriksdotter said in Myosotis | Hey there!:

Your editing is amazing :heart_eyes: Definitely stalking this!

I'm so excited to see some vaulting, it's not something you see here very often so please please keep doing that and spam us with pictures :grin:

I will, I will :smirk: Vaulting is a very important part of my life and I´m always open-minded to try out new things :grin:

@Kia-Williams said in Myosotis | Hey there!:

bookmarking
    Oh, Robin, I love your photos and I am in love with your editing skills :heart_eyes:
    The only thing that caught my eye are really rough edges of horses and sims on the photos. Remember to blur them out a little :D
    Beside that, everything is a perfection :heart_eyes:

Thank you, also for you criticism :smiley: :heart_exclamation:

@Nina-Ricchi said in Myosotis | Hey there!:

ooohhh wonderful pic

• Oh, this is just wonderful pics! In love with your editing, you are very talented!

• You have such nice, serene pictures! Love your horses, too! I can relate to what you mentioned about Page, we all have that One Really Special Horse we just can't part with and who's always been there!

• I've admired your pictures on tumblr and I love the light and the feeling in them, especially the light! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

• First of all: Nice to meet you :smile_cat:
    Secondly: WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW Who are you and where have you been?! Those are some absolutely stunning pictures you made there missy! You should do more vaulting pictures, it is gorgeous :heart_eyes: Can't wait to see your blog fill up with more and more of your pretty pictures ^^

• First of all: Thank you guys so much for your compliments! :anguished: :heartbeat:

Secondary: A new picture :3
    St. Kirver´s Freudenfest & myself and Myosotis´ Paintboy & Annabelle Durant
    Here in England, it´s quite cold outside, isn´t it? Right. That´s why we have to train indoors but we don´t want to get our noses frozen, doesn´t we? :smile:

Hall

• :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

• <3 <3 <3

• Banned

Your pictures look so amazing! I very want to see your pictures as often as possible <3

St. Kirver´s Freudenfest is my new love <3 <3

• Paintboy :heartpulse:

• Eeep I already stalk you on Tumblr, so I'm beyond pleased I get to camp out in your album here. :laughing: I love your shot of Freudenfest and Paintboy, it's so cute. :heart:

• I can relate to the cold and indoor season, I can also relate to the rider who's wearing the bunny shirt repeatedly - I would too if I had a shirt like that :heart_eyes:

Beautiful pictures and editing! I'm looking forward to see more from you :smile:

• @Nina-Ricchi said in Myosotis | Doing some training stuff:

<3 <3 <3

@Ann-Salina said in Myosotis | Doing some training stuff:

Your pictures look so amazing! I very want to see your pictures as often as possible <3

St. Kirver´s Freudenfest is my new love <3 <3

:heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration:

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Myosotis | Doing some training stuff:

Paintboy :heartpulse:

Pintooo :blush:

@Rosalie-Clarke said in Myosotis | Doing some training stuff:

Eeep I already stalk you on Tumblr, so I'm beyond pleased I get to camp out in your album here. :laughing: I love your shot of Freudenfest and Paintboy, it's so cute. :heart:

You damn stalker, Rosalie! :laughing:

@Merida-Dahmer said in Myosotis | Doing some training stuff:

I can relate to the cold and indoor season, I can also relate to the rider who's wearing the bunny shirt repeatedly - I would too if I had a shirt like that :heart_eyes:

Beautiful pictures and editing! I'm looking forward to see more from you :smile:

Thank you so much, Merida :heart_eyes: And yeah, it´s my favourite shirt, I wear it like 24/7 :smile: It´s so fluffy and comfortable :blush:

• Professional 😍 I love how detailed your edits are!

• Flags in action again! :heart:
    This boy is just so sensitive and kind while riding :blush:
    (Unless there´s an evil in the mirror that looks exactly like you because, hey, it could eat you!)
    Aaand the sweater again :smile: It´s just too comfortable :heart_decoration:
    [Speededit: https://youtu.be/CDVAdXWSZ38 If anyone is interested :smiley: ]

Flags

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.