Toledo's Berries Stables

• Banned

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    STALLIONS

ID Name Breed Height Colour Genotype Sire Dam Points LVL Title
    7484 WR/FR Noxious Dutch Warmblood 162 hh Black Eeaa AHR Neptune Falling Skies 9 National Champion
    16738 CHEC Baldev Dutch Warmblood 163 hh Dark Bay EeAA 50 4 Regional Champion
    29291 SEE Dampfross Dutch Warmblood 172 hh Black EEаa 28 3 Local Champion
    29293 BSCL Watch Me Dutch Warmblood 175 hh Chestnut ее АА 28 3 Local Champion
    29304 VDP Blutsauger de Charry Hanoverian 168 hh Bay EeAa RHZ Bonard de Charry GA' D'yavolitsa 27 3 Local Champion
    29305 RHZ Ring Of Fire Hanoverian 168 hh Bay Eе АА GA Rafail GA Afrodita 19 3
    29735 Atlas Dutch Warmblood 165 hh Black ее АА 1
    30241 RW* Huckleberry Finn Dutch Warmblood 172 hh Bay Sooty Ee Aa STYsty fF BSCL Watch Me RW* Extravagance 1
    MARES

29300 Tudor Melody Dutch Warmblood 164 hh Grey on black Ee Aa Gg 14 3
    29736 Estalle Dutch Warmblood 163 hh Dark Bay EE Aa Atlas Zauberin I von Schimmelhof
    alt text
    STALLIONS

29291 SEE Dampfross Dutch Warmblood 172 hh Black EEаa 11 3
    29305 RHZ Ring Of Fire Hanoverian 168 hh Bay Eе АА GA Rafail GA Afrodita 17 3
    29886 TBS Hellish Scandal Dutch Warmblood 177 hh Bay Eе АА 10 2
    30273 TBS Damned Joker Dutch Warmblood 140 hh Grey RDEC Radamon TBS Damned Annabelle
    30281 RW* Cinnamon Meteor Dutch Warmblood 162 hh Chestnut Sooty ee AA Stysty CNB Blood Oath TBS Damned Annabell
    MARES

29292 Zauberin II von Schimmelhof Dutch Warmblood 162 hh Dark Bay EE Aa Atlas Zauberin I von Schimmelhof
    29301 Abendstern Dutch Warmblood 168 hh Chestnut ee Aa 14 3
    29736 Estalle Dutch Warmblood 163 hh Dark Bay EE Aa Atlas Zauberin I von Schimmelhof 6 3
    29887 TBS Damned Annabelle Dutch Warmblood 170 hh Chestnut ее АА TBS Hellish Scandal Abendstern 8 2
    alt text
    STALLIONS

30241 RW* Huckleberry Finn Dutch Warmblood 172 hh Bay Sooty Ee Aa STYsty fF BSCL Watch Me RW* Extravagance 1
    30281 RW* Cinnamon Meteor Dutch Warmblood 162 hh Chestnut Sooty ee AA Stysty CNB Blood Oath TBS Damned Annabell 1
    MARES

29297 VNP Marie D'Andjou Dutch Warmblood 165 hh Bay Ее Аа 4 3
    29300 Tudor Melody Dutch Warmblood 164 hh Grey on black Ee Aa Gg 22 3
    29885 VNP Glee Glee Hydra Dutch Warmblood 165 hh Grey Ee aa Gg 1
    alt text
    Name Age Role Horses
    Leonard Мellendorf 23
    Stiles Livingston 26
    Matthew Fisher 19
    Lydia Stepanova 19
    Ramsey Fry Sutton 16

• Banned

HORSE PROFILES

alt text

SEE Dampfross | KWPN stallion | 12 y.o. | Dressage/Show Jumping
    alt text

BSCL Watch Me | KWPN stallion | 7 y.o. | Show Jumping
    alt text

Atlas | KWPN stallion | 14 y.o. | Show Jumping
    alt text

VDP Blutsauger de Charry | Hannoverian stallion | 5 y.o. | Show Jumping
    alt text

RHZ Ring Of Fire | Hannoverian stallion | 5 y.o. | Show Jumping
    alt text

alt text

Tudor Melody | KWPN mare | 8 y.o. | Show Jumping/Eventing
    alt text

Zauderin II vom Schimmelhof | KWPN mare | 8 y.o. | Dressage
    alt text

• Banned

Welcome all in my blog!
    Talk a little about the stable and its inhabitants:
    We are lived in America! We breed horses Dutch Warmblood. Specialization horses of different. We compete in show jumping, dressage and eventing. First, let's start with the young horses 2017! On Toledo's Equestrian Complex is the training center of young horses and Toledo's Breeding Center. Autumn has begun an active preparation of the four Dutch horses. This is - Rock Me Zippo, The Ghost is Dancing RDI, Megan's Craker RDI and TGEsC Pepe's Cigarette. All four were bought in other stables. This is a huge plus for our breeding center. In the next 4 posts I will tell in detail about each horse! :smiley:

• Banned

Rock Me Zippo (Rafshet X Lizetta fon Graf)
    KWPN
    Stallion
    Show Jumping

Screenshots from the archive (photographic tape) :point_down_tone1:

First time in the new herd
    alt text

Kerung in home
    alt text alt text

Best time in life Rock Me Zippo in the interim 6-8 months
    alt text alt text alt text Height alt text

Now the time of the first competitions!
    The colt participated in a halter at 6 months in Equestrian sport club in North - Bay | EscinNB
    alt text alt text alt text

Rock Me Zippo in 1 year
    alt text alt text

And again a halter
    This time the foal went to Equestrian Association "jardim secreto MS"

And at the same age he participated for the first time in kerung in All-Union Equestrian Center "Lenin Hills"

And finally our little boy almost grew up!
    In 2 years he became such a handsome stallions!
    Here he performs at the kerung in the Equestrian competitions "Rule the Night" with a height of barriers of 110 cm

Accustoming to the saddle and rider of a of the young stallion was successful :3
    alt text alt text

Kayden teaches to jump Rock Me Zippo
    alt text

Phototape turned out to be quite voluminous because it represents the entire life of the stallion before 3 year
    Sorry for my clumsy English :heart:

• Banned

The Ghost is Dancing RDI (PSSC Made for Loving You x VNP Trelawney)
    KWPN
    Stallion
    Dressage

Report for Deheive Aro :heart:

alt text

Best time in life The Ghost is Dancing RDI in the interim 6-8 months

The colt participated in a halter at 6 months in Equestrian sport club in North - Bay | EscinNB

The Ghost is Dancing RDI in 1 year
    alt text alt text

Halter "Farewell to summer in HOS 2017"

Now the Ghost is a powerful stallion with the character of a kitten. Usually he is an easygoing boy, but there are days when he wants to destroy and break everything! He has a very complex character, but it is easy to cope with. Ghost is the horse of one rider, we recently noticed that he treats Domenica in a special way. The girl spent a lot of time with the young horse this year and the Ghost was very attached to her. So far, she does not have her own horse, but she has dreamed of her since she was a child, perhaps this pair is meant to be together.
    alt text alt text

We hope that he will grow an excellent horse for dressage

• What a fantastic blog! Im in love with ghost! His coat is amazing! Cant wait to see more from you! KPE Hello Annie is going to have a lovely home with you <3

• I love Ghost's face, he looks so expressive! And who's that pretty chestnut off to the right in Zippo's first picture, its coat is gorgeous!

• Administrators

Its so cool seeing photos of your horses as they grew up!

• Banned

@Neeve-Kalford said in Toledo's Berries Stables:

What a fantastic blog! Im in love with ghost! His coat is amazing! Cant wait to see more from you! KPE Hello Annie is going to have a lovely home with you <3

Thank you) I am very happy by your comment. Soon the Annie will come to us and I will definitely post a report :smile:

• Banned

@Maxine-Spencer said in Toledo's Berries Stables:

I love Ghost's face, he looks so expressive! And who's that pretty chestnut off to the right in Zippo's first picture, its coat is gorgeous!

Thank you :heart: This chestnut colt- NLEC Dynasty Romanov in show jumping from SEE Dampfross X NLEC Kalgary, Hanoverian

• Banned

@Elsie-Spectre said in Toledo's Berries Stables:

Its so cool seeing photos of your horses as they grew up!

Thank you :smiley: You can still see their career growth in the future))

• Banned

About the colts I said. Now is the time for the fillies

Megan's Craker RDI (PSSC Made for Loving You x ECV Virginia)
    KWPN
    Mare
    Dressage

Report for Deheive Aro :heart:

The girl came to us at the age of 1 year
    alt text

Megan enjoys the first snow :snowflake:
    alt text alt text

The filly participated in a halter at 1 year in Equestrian sport club in North - Bay | EscinNB

She is well built, beautiful, natural movements. Low at the withers of about 163.
    The nature of the mare is beautiful. This horse is a real friend, doesn't bite, doesn't kick. In the hands of a very calm horse. With other horses does not conflict, is friendly. Horse practically not afraid of anything, Megan just a very calm.
    Under saddle neat, a bit lazy at work, so rider she has constantly push, also tight on the mouth.
    Closer to 3 years we began to ride the mare. Working with her Jonas, a professional dressage sportsmen. The guy said that Megan is easy to learn, does not resist, perhaps in the distant future we will see her at the dressage Prix St. Georges or above!
    alt text alt text

Soon the Megan's Craker RDI will debut in dressage :horse:

• I love ur stories ... 😘

• What a beautiful scrapbook <3 I really enjoyed your pictures :)

• Banned

@Katherine-Star-Ackles said in Toledo's Berries Stables:

I love ur stories ... 😘

Thank u)) Soon there will be more

And now the last child of this season!

TGEsC Pepe's Cigarette (TGEsC Dares X TGEsC Pentagram)
    KWPN
    Mare
    Eventing/Dressage

The girl was born in The German Equestrian Sports Centre
    The first minutes of life filly
    alt text

When the filly arrived to new home, she immediately met KWPN young mare TBS Canadian Winner
    alt text alt text

Kerung in home
    alt text

Best time in life TGEsC Pepe's Cigarette in the interim 6-8 months
    alt text alt text alt text Height

The filly participated in a halter at 6 months in Equestrian sport club in North - Bay | EscinNB

TGEsC Pepe's Cigarette in 1 year
    alt text alt text

And again a halter

And at the same age she participated for the first time in kerung in All-Union Equestrian Center "Lenin Hills"

And one gray horse - eventing filly with emphasis on dressage TGEsC Pepe's Cigarette from TGEsC Dares and TGEsC Pentagram of The German Equestrian Sports Centre. A filly like her mother, she carries the gene piebald, which may be transmitted to future generations. Horse small, complete, at the shoulder 161.
    The girl distinctive, high-spirited, very impulsive. In the herd she is always dominant, win the younger horses. In adult age, she would have had all chances to become the leader of the herd.
    Under saddle the horse quite complicated, it needs a strong rider. Pepe loves to test riders, it suits the show rodeo.
    The Mare is the youngest of our four, she rode the latest. Pepe, to put it mildly, was a disaster. The rider, who went the mare on training had a hard time, a horse escaped and Robbie failed to turn over along with Pepe from candles and broke his arm. After this incident a week later on mare permanent professional athlete Nur. She taught the Pepe good manners under saddle.
    alt text alt text

Now the pair is preparing for the debut in show jumping :smile_cat:

• Banned

@Sorina-Collins said in Toledo's Berries Stables:

What a beautiful scrapbook <3 I really enjoyed your pictures :)

Uiii <3 Thank u) Nice to read positive comments!

• I see u like greys <3 I can only say that they are all stunning !! <3
    Going to stoole them haha

• These presentations are truly something else!

• Banned

My best and favorite horses :heartbeat:

Stallions available for breeding

A little bit about it: Stallion, KWPN, in show jumping. It is the oldest horse in our stable! The old stallion went through fire and water. In our Toledo's Berries Stables he hit the age of 10 years. Up to this point lived from birth with our friends in France in Golden d'Amour Academy. When the Academy collapsed many horses moved at us, including GAA Atlas. In his old home he was a manufacturer and only occasionally competed in show jumping. We have discovered a huge potential in this stallion and sent him in the right direction. His jump technique is perfect - he takes a small margin on the barriers, he has a powerful push, long and strong legs, a strong neck, which works fine in jump. He's faithful companion, will take all to the end, the main thing not to disturb him jump.

Photos of the stallion

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

At the moment he received 9 foals

Estalle (m. Zauberin I vom Schimmelhof) Zauberin II vom Schimmelhof (m. Zauberin I vom Schimmelhof) Black Chronicle (m. VNP Marie D`Andjou)
    VNP Rainbow Stal Anna (m. VNP De Khol) VNP Fabia Hel (m. Pharaone) SEE Schwarz Konigin Died Duschevon (m. Shutter Island)
    VNP Tequila Sunrise (m. Tudor Melody) VNP Arctic King (m. VNP Marie D'Andjou) NF Limited Edition (m. MP Lackice)

A little bit about it: Stallion, KWPN, in dressage and show jumping. Dampfross very gentle and kind horse, despite the fact that he's a stallion. On the route honest, you could even say what many riders on he wheeling. As for dressage: soft mouth, sensitive to leg, gorgeous natural movement, assembly runs well and straight. The stallion stood out for its unsurpassed technique of the jump and the magical movements. He was immediately noticed by the breeders and athletes from different countries. He is faithful, will never let you down on the route, and will do everything in his power to win. He feels the excitement of the game and joins in her with head. However, he takes care of his rider. There were cases, as he helped to not get out of the saddle to the athlete. Very handsome, powerful and bony guy. Tall, with long legs and powerful neck. Miracle horse! He deserved to be called the best horse of our stable! :thumbsup_tone1:

Photos of the stallion

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

The best foals from him at the moment:

SEE Jezebel 03 B2 (m. Abendstern) Damster 06 B2 (m. Zauberin II vom Schimmelhof) Friod 07 B2 (m. MP Pharaona)
    Armageddon 11 B2 (m. Cincinnati's Treasure) Electra Yoop`s 12 B2 (m. Zauberin II vom Schimmelhof) SEE Teodora ХХ 13 B2 (m. Tudor Melody)
    SEE Jack Daniel's (m. Estalle) EcGCU Creedence (m. VNP Songbird) VNP Quiadam to Royal Diamond (m. VNP Quiadam to Revel)
    VNP Kampioen Zoon (m. Tudor Melody) Dragonslayer (m. VNP Quiadam to Revel) WRN My Dear Friend (m. Agaveig)
    NRHL Radetzky (m. NRHL Сhampagne) NLEC Wahre Freiheit (m. NLEC Calgary) NLEC Romanov Dynasty (m. NLEC Kagura)

A little bit about it: Stallion, KWPN, in Show Jumping. His techn jump is ideal, he is not in a hurry to push off faster, on the contrary, he himself calculates with accuracy every tempo, meter to obstacle. When he comes to the point of the ideal, he raises legs him about barrier and pushes from the ground with a powerful thrust of his hind legs. The stallion jumps well both in height and width. Whether it is small or high-rise obstacles, it takes a small margin. On the timber, Watch Me prefers to stretch to the full length, while it, on the landing is going back quickly and clearly, continuing its let to the next barrier. Has beautiful natural gaits, a good wide step, moves from the pose with a great momentum, the lynx is easy, amplitude.
    In the work he is unpretentious, will do everything that is asked of him, sometimes he can even overdo it and lose a rider (but such cases are very rare). The main thing that he needs is his freedom of will and choice. According to the coach of the TBS team: "Recently, we with the rider Watch Me decided to remake, improve the stallion for larger competitions." After a while we realized that he was not afraid of either the height or the width of the barriers, he was afraid that if he jumps out of his usual plan. With a cross (small barrier) he worked like a four-year-old horse, and he understood, understood everything! When we again moved to the high-rise barriers, Watch Me easily jumped one after the other like a butterfly, he can easily jump 130 sideways, his main assistants are powerful the thrust of the task and the strong delivery of the transfer. "With a competent rider, this stallion will accomplish much!"
    As for his character in his hands. The horse is ardent, young, can pounce at the human. Sportsmens often complain about his slightly wild temper. Can bite, kick, stand on a candle. He does not like children and teenagers. But with the injections in general disaster! Usually it is held by seven men, four more on each side and one protects the vet. Stallion work every day for 2 hours, during this time he spills all his strength, the weekend he suffers with difficulty. When the stallion does not work under the saddle, the humans let it out for the whole day in the grassy left of one, so that at least there they let out their steam, otherwise it will release it to others. Watch Me often breaks something and spoils in his stall: grate, feeder, the door was changed several times, the floors! In general, to keep such a horse is very expensive!
    About his relationship to other horses can already draw a conclusion. God forbid any stallion or gelding meets him on the way, he will kill! To mares is almost the same, but more indulgently. Covering mares is terribly difficult and dangerous. By his youth and probably stupid, he can not always calmly do his thing as a producer, and if the mare is as wild, then the case can reach a fight.
    In general, the stallion high hopes in the sport, we hope that his ardent temper will not become a hindrance in the future and will not strike in harmony with the rider.

Photos of the stallion

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

At the moment he received 6 foals

VNP Glee Glee Zialot (m. Glee Glee Hydra) TBS Target's Grand Splash (m. SEE Teodora XX) VNP Anne's Revenge (m. Abendstern)
    ECH Winston (m. ECH Midnight Fantasy) VNP Wendekreis (m. Abendstern) RW Huckleberry Finn (m. RW Extravagance)

Order foals from stallions. They are offered in BIY. They wait nice dames :smirk: :two_hearts:
    Sorry for my clumsy English :heart:

• I own Black Chronicle by Atlas but was told her dam's name was VNP Marie D`Andjou, not Shutter Island? Or is Shutter Island the sire of the dam?

• Banned

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Toledo's Berries Stables:

I own Black Chronicle by Atlas but was told her dam's name was VNP Marie D`Andjou, not Shutter Island? Or is Shutter Island the sire of the dam?

Yes, you're write all right. I have the line moved, I'll fix that :sweat_smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.