Toledo's Berries Stables | ISAAC MURRAY | 01/22 | Comments Welcome

• breathtaking pictures!!

• What an absolut stunner! :heart:

• @Jade-Nguyen Thank you :heart:
    @Annalena-Voigt yeeees, thank u :smiley:

• New hanoverian gelding Smokin' Joe REC @Fiora-Healy and CN Lissabona.
    The boys decided to arrange speed competitions in the fields. Sebastian really liked the new guest of our stable. Joe is a very brave and strong stallion, and also he is calm and easy to manage. Sebastian is only 15 years old, so for him they were looking for a suitable horse, hardy and loving to work, we are glad that we finally found a partner for this guy.

alt text

• Lovely picture! So bright and clear
    I’m sure they’ll become a great team :smile:

• Uh I missed out on some updates but now I am back on track 🥰 As I said, adore your style and always enjoy your pics! Nice to see some breedings being done with Russian EC horses :O

• @Luna-Smit thank you :smiley:
    @Lidija-Rotherford Thank you. It is a pity that horses from the Russian community are not very popular here

• NEW MARE!
    Cinderella de Duarte (WHEC Smokey x AW Casadilla) @Irene-Duarte

alt text

• She is so beautiful <3

• Cinderella is so preatty :heart: I love her coat!

• @Borja-Domecq Thank you :smile:

• New dressage mare KWPN TLL The Pole Star! :star2:

alt text

• amaziiiing mare

• What a beauty! :)

• So Beautiful! <3

• Thank you all for your comments :heartpulse:

• Wow, that mare must be the most exotic gray I've ever seen :drooling_face:

• :herb: MANY-MANY PICTURES :herb:
    I'll just leave it all here and run away :joy:

My mare Dutch Warmblood TBS Zauberin II vom Schimmelhof from [GAA Atlas x Zauberin I vom Schimmelhof]

alt text

Arabian mare TBS Haori Enchantress :hugging:

alt text

Dutch Warmblood mare TBS Gina Van T Merelscent [TBS Scandic Van T Merelscent x Goldenite]

alt text

Dutch Warmblood stallion GAA Atlas

alt text

Dutch Warmblood stallion PSSC Made for Loving You

alt text
    alt text

Dutch Warmblood eventing/sj TBS Tudor Melody

alt text

Dutch Warmblood eventing mare TBS Marie D`Anjoy

alt text

Dutch Warmblood eventing mare TBS Glee Glee Hydra

alt text

Dutch Warmblood show hunters mare Arrezola

alt text

Dutch Warmblood dressage/sj mare TBS Estalle [GAA Atlas x TBS Zauberin I vom Schimmelhof]

alt text

Dutch Warmblood dressage/sj mare TBS Zauberin I vom Schimmelhof

alt text

Oldenburg dressage stallion TBS Scandic Van`T Merelscent

alt text

Dutch Warmblood sj stallion BSCL Watch Me

alt text

Dutch Warmblood dressage stallion TLL Afraid Damages [Armin Arlert x MR Frieda]

alt text

Dutch Warmblood dressage/sj stallion TBS Dampfross

alt text

Hanoverian sj gelding Smokin' Joe REC [Sail On By REC x VRH Diamaris]

alt text

Dutch Warmblood sj stallion RDEC Vinterburg [RDEC Trinidad x RDEC Voccardieu]

alt text

• :herb:SEBASTIAN FISHER & SMOKIN' JOE REC:herb:

Our golden gelding of the hanoverian breed Smokin' Joe REC works great with its new rider. Sebastian every day more and more getting used to a new friend. His coach praises them both. They are really making progress. Sebastian quickly advanced to a high level. Before Joe, he rode mainly on promising young horses, which he prepared for big sport with Nathan.
    The guy has been dealing with horses literally since childhood (I have a lot of photos with him small on horses, if you are interested, I will upload photos with him in the next post). At first he rode a pony of course. But he achieved success with an arabian horse named WH Ford Mustang. With him, the guy went through fire and water. Mustang raised him and showed what sport is.
    At the beginning of this year, Sebastian lost the closest person in his life - his mother. It was difficult for him to recover from this loss, like all of us. Lydia Fisher made a huge contribution to the development of our stable, trained champion horses from a young age, as well as athletes. She was an excellent mother, a talented athlete and mentor. Now Sebastian is closed from everyone. He has changed a lot and become evil. But it seems that Joe managed to find the key to the guy’s cold heart :blue_heart:

alt text

alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.