Toledo's Berries Stables

• amaziiiing mare

• What a beauty! :)

• So Beautiful! <3

• Thank you all for your comments :heartpulse:

• Wow, that mare must be the most exotic gray I've ever seen :drooling_face:

• :herb: MANY-MANY PICTURES :herb:
    I'll just leave it all here and run away :joy:

My mare Dutch Warmblood TBS Zauberin II vom Schimmelhof from [GAA Atlas x Zauberin I vom Schimmelhof]

alt text

Arabian mare TBS Haori Enchantress :hugging:

alt text

Dutch Warmblood mare TBS Gina Van T Merelscent [TBS Scandic Van T Merelscent x Goldenite]

alt text

Dutch Warmblood stallion GAA Atlas

alt text

Dutch Warmblood stallion PSSC Made for Loving You

alt text
    alt text

Dutch Warmblood eventing/sj TBS Tudor Melody

alt text

Dutch Warmblood eventing mare TBS Marie D`Anjoy

alt text

Dutch Warmblood eventing mare TBS Glee Glee Hydra

alt text

Dutch Warmblood show hunters mare Arrezola

alt text

Dutch Warmblood dressage/sj mare TBS Estalle [GAA Atlas x TBS Zauberin I vom Schimmelhof]

alt text

Dutch Warmblood dressage/sj mare TBS Zauberin I vom Schimmelhof

alt text

Oldenburg dressage stallion TBS Scandic Van`T Merelscent

alt text

Dutch Warmblood sj stallion BSCL Watch Me

alt text

Dutch Warmblood dressage stallion TLL Afraid Damages [Armin Arlert x MR Frieda]

alt text

Dutch Warmblood dressage/sj stallion TBS Dampfross

alt text

Hanoverian sj gelding Smokin' Joe REC [Sail On By REC x VRH Diamaris]

alt text

Dutch Warmblood sj stallion RDEC Vinterburg [RDEC Trinidad x RDEC Voccardieu]

alt text

• :herb:SEBASTIAN FISHER & SMOKIN' JOE REC:herb:

Our golden gelding of the hanoverian breed Smokin' Joe REC works great with its new rider. Sebastian every day more and more getting used to a new friend. His coach praises them both. They are really making progress. Sebastian quickly advanced to a high level. Before Joe, he rode mainly on promising young horses, which he prepared for big sport with Nathan.
    The guy has been dealing with horses literally since childhood (I have a lot of photos with him small on horses, if you are interested, I will upload photos with him in the next post). At first he rode a pony of course. But he achieved success with an arabian horse named WH Ford Mustang. With him, the guy went through fire and water. Mustang raised him and showed what sport is.
    At the beginning of this year, Sebastian lost the closest person in his life - his mother. It was difficult for him to recover from this loss, like all of us. Lydia Fisher made a huge contribution to the development of our stable, trained champion horses from a young age, as well as athletes. She was an excellent mother, a talented athlete and mentor. Now Sebastian is closed from everyone. He has changed a lot and become evil. But it seems that Joe managed to find the key to the guy’s cold heart :blue_heart:

alt text

alt text

• Smokin' Joe is so cute :heart: I hope Sebastian will be the same as before and Joe can help him

• I hope the best for Sebastian! I belive Joe will help him, they look so good together and I think sometimes an animal-friend could be the way better than any person :heart:
    Also I'd love to see young Sebastian on small horses, I'm curious how it looked like. This had to be really cute !

• @Borja-Domecq Thank you very much for your support. This couple also looks perfect together :heartpulse:

@Martha-Carter Thank you for support. Indeed, animals are man's best friends. We can tell them a lot and do it, because they will never tell anyone about our secrets. Animals are the best psychologists.
    Oh yeah. Photos with little Sebastian are very funny :smiley:

• :herb: SEBASTIAN'S CHILDHOOD :herb:

Of course, now the guy is only 15 years old and his childhood has not gone so far from his youth, but still the boy spent all these 15 years with horses. He was born into a family of athletes and his life was predetermined in advance. The guy learned to ride a horse faster than walking. His first word was "horse." On his birthdays he was given equestrian things, new horses, tickets for equestrian show. Someone might think that his parents imposed horses on him. But Sebastian really wholeheartedly loves each of his partners, first of all, he always worries about the horse and does everything possible for the sake of comfort for her. There was not a day in his life without talking on equestrian topics. And his father and mother are excellent athletes, coaches. Perhaps that is why he quickly learned to ride a horse, he has an excellent fit and calculation during the passage of the route. Or maybe he has talent. This guy is a very strong competitor and Toledo will provide him with great opportunities to show himself and become a champion in the future. Now it all depends on him.

:herb: SO, LET'S DIG INTO THE ARCHIVE OF OLD PHOTOS! :herb:

First meeting with arabian WH Ford Mustang

alt text

Self-confident athlete :laughing:

alt text

With Dad...

alt text

Young Sebastian at the competitions

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

:herb: AND NOW :herb:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• OIohhh beautfil history of little boy <3

• Oh I love this update, Sebastian is really a gifted equestrian isn't he! is WH Ford Mustang still around? Childhood horses are always so important <3 all these photos are adorable

• Wow that such a cool update! normally people focus only on the horses, this way we forget another important part of the roleplay <3
    this makes me want to go in game and let my sim have twins! LOL

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.