Stepping Down

• Hey everyone,

After a lot of soul searching, I've had to make the difficult decision to step down from my position as Admin. Simply put, my heart is no longer in it, and Equus deserves an admin with a continued passion for the community.

The admin team has decided to promote Elsie Spectre to the position of Admin. Congratulations, Elsie. <3 I know you'll do a wonderful job.

I will continue to do the work on the hosting side to keep the sites running and updated, but unfortunately this does mean that Equus 3.0 is no longer in development.

Thank you to everyone allowing me to participate in this wonderful community. I've made so many great friends and I hope we can keep in touch.

• You've got to do what's best for you. It's a lot of stress and a lot to ask of someone. Thank you for all the hard work you put in and go do something that speaks to your head and heart. <3

• Administrators

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: The biggest of shoes to fill.

• Its sad to see you go, but I hope you enjoy all the free extra time you'll have now. You did a great job putting up with us all and thank you for all the work you've done <3

And congrats Elsie!

• Sorry to see you go Janelle, but you do need to do what is best for you. I just want to thank you for all the hard work you have put into this community over the years. :heart:

Also congrats Elsie!

• Congrats Elsie!
    It's truly sad to see you leaving Janelle but its understandable.

• This makes me sad. :( But now at least you can play the game like normal and fall back in love and show off pictures again!

• The offer will always stand to come hang out with me and Kahlua <3

• So sad to hear that. You did a truly amazing job the past years. Also sad that 3.0 never will come out. But your decision is understandable. Hope you will find passion for Equus again some day in the future

• So sad to hear this, and so sad to hear about 3.0 as well :(
    Hope to see you around :heart:

• Competition Committee

So sad to see you go, but I understand why you decided to step down <3 Thank you for everything you have done for us, you have done an amazing job!

And congratulations Elise to your new position <3

• I agree with what everyone else has said here. Thank you for your hard work and wish you best of luck in all future endeavors.

Also a large congrats to Elsie!

• Competition Committee

Janelle, I want to say how thankful I - and we as a community - are for your constant efforts into Equus, and how much we all appreciate the amount of work, time, and effort you have put into developing the site and how you have been a very important part in getting it to where it is. I am sad to see you go, but totally understand why you need to step down. Hopefully you can enjoy your game again, now without all the extra pressure.

I want to congratulate Elsie on her promotion - very well-deserved! You'll be amazing, I'm sure :)

Best of luck in the future Janelle! xoxo

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.