Correcting pose photos?

• Recently a lot of my poses have duplicated the image of other poses. Is there a fix for this?
    Also does anyone know the names (file) of OFR's poses I can't find some of them to remove them as I never use them anymore.

• PR Committee

I'm fairly sure this is because the creators of the posepacks used thumb file names that are the same as others and the pose player gets confused. I don't think there's a fix for this beyond manually repacking the posepack with new, better-named thumbs that will have 0 chance of conflicting.

• @Luke-Teth said in Correcting pose photos?:

I'm fairly sure this is because the creators of the posepacks used thumb file names that are the same as others and the pose player gets confused. I don't think there's a fix for this beyond manually repacking the posepack with new, better-named thumbs that will have 0 chance of conflicting.

If you're not the creator of the posepack is it possible to do without breaking the package?

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.