{ENDED} SBS Desert King ~ +9 Pedigree

• alt text

Welcome to another SBS Auction. This one isnt as big as our last, but for sure its one not to miss.

As we strive at Silver Berry Stable's to breed the best quality sport bred horses, we have had the tough decision to let go one of our finest young ones.
    Not yet registered, but with a mainiste he is ready to go to his future home and begin his new awaiting career there.

Today at our auction, we present to you our home bred, SBS Desert King.

Pictures are below for better looking and a better presentation of this horse, but before that i have some slight rules you may want to cross over before placing your bid below. :slight_smile:

This auction will go as normal until the 24th of January, then those current bids will finish off as 'Ends 24hrs ALB' so its fair on everyone.

RULES:

• This horse must go to a home that can show him actively. This horse has a great pedigree and outstanding bloodlines so it would be a shame for them to go to no use. Although i have no actual rights to take him back if not active, so please just keep in mind i want him to go to a show home that can handle him well.
    • Please keep in mind and respect my creations regarding coat color, and conformation of the horse. These may not be changed or fiddled in any way. You may change styles of things including manes and tails etc, and shine/detail markings may only be edited upon request via me.
    • He may be gelded and sold, but please contact me before you do anything along these lines as i may want to collect straws or buy him back.
    • Just love the silly pony. Love is mandatory. Love them very much. Give them snuggles, and cuddles, and make them happy.

You do not have to add anything onto your bid to show me you have read the rules, i trust you all with this stuff very much
    Anyway, lets get onto the auction!

SBS Desert king has been produced by our home bred mare, SBS Tally Girl whom no longer is at our stable, and sired by the magnificent RDEC Dipylon, rendering SBS Desert King as fifth generation.

In total King receives +9 in Show Jumping, collecting points throughout his bloodlines, and also containing +3 in Eventing from his dam's side.

King is a very forward moving horse, and is very willing when in the training ring. Has quite a soft mouth, and is still young so an an experienced rider is most suited.

His mainsite can be scanned through HERE

CAS pictures can be asked for via DM as i already have enough pictures listed already. To clarify, he does not have custom markings. I understand some people like to remake them, and that is fine with me. The winner can discuss that with me privately and i can provide close ups and more front on shots of his markings.

Only thing edited in non-edited pictures are reins/stirrup leathers.

The starting bid for King is $8,000 as he has a lot of potential in his future tracks with the right home.

There is no autobuy. Minimum increase is $1,000. There is no maximum increase

Have a wonderful time bidding :heart:

########## ########## ########## ########## ########## ##########

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Edited Pictures

alt text
    alt text

########## ########## ########## ########## ########## ##########

• Banned

SB
    So beautiful <3

• $9,000

Gorgeous horse!

• @Audrey-Henderson congratulations you have won SBS Desert King!

Pm sent your way! :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.