{Open} Monachyle Construction

• Monachyle Construction

Blossoming giant oak moss trees fan the wide, uneven driveway leading up to the red-bricked shed tucked away from the closed barns surrounded by brightly coloured flowers dancing merrily in the soft morning breeze. Horses grazing in the surrounding small paddocks barely look up as car doors slam shut and footsteps crunch on the fallen leaves. Doors wide open invite you inside the surprisingly warm shed, greeted by soothing music and fingers briskly tapping away at the keyboard.

With over two year's experience of creating bespoke properties for clients as well as rescuing rundown properties and restoring them to former glory with his partner Callixta Rosella, now Nathanial Greydale took the plunge and is proud to present Monachyle Construction. Step into his office and settle into one of the cozy overstuffed armchairs, grab a hot chocolate and let Nathan design you the barn of your dreams.
    alt text

The Process

Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email giving you a rough time frame for how long your barn will take. Times can vary depending on the individual order plus real life interferences too. Your barn will be built at our secret workshop on a plain flat lot so it's easy to transport to your own location, and once the shell is complete you will be given an album of progress pictures. You're encouraged to give as much feedback as possible so we know if something needs changing - or that we're even building the right thing. Once the actual shell is approved then the decorating starts. Again this timescale can vary depending on how much content can be used etc, and changing colours of items too. We spend a lot of time ensuring we use the best, and right items in your barn so that your horses are happy living there, so please bear with us if it does take a little longer than expected.
    Once the barn is completed, you will be given another album full of pictures that include all aspects of your new barn, and an overhead picture too. Once you have approved the final product you'll be expected to pay the agreed price to Callixta-Rosella on the main site whilst your barn and its contents are packaged up and they will soon be with you!

The Rules

Please fill in the application you can find below, and send it in - you can post it as a reply here on this thread or PM it to me here on the forum. Any questions can be asked here or by private messages or over Slack.
    Please be kind and give credit if you show the barn off; its really disheartening to spend days working on something for someone else to say they made it
    Payment must be received to Callixta-Rosella on the main site, but will not be accepted until the barn is safely delivered to yourself
    We will do our best to package all CC items used (if any) so that the barn does show up correctly for you; but sometimes creators change or take down links and items are no longer available so please keep that in mind. You are always more than welcome to change, edit or replace things you like though
    We do not accept arena orders, and no barns will be built with CFE. Any fancy ceilings you wish for will be made with in-game items only
    Unfortunately due to our limited experience and knowledge, we are only offering English-style barns and facilities right now, not western. If we do ever decide to start dealing with western barns, an announcement will be made somewhere on this thread
    The last rule is the most important - enjoy your new barn! We hope your horses will be very happy living in their new home :3

Making A Request

Do not reserve a spot; you can either fill in the application when there are available slots posted, or wait for another group of slots when you have more time to fill in the application.
    You are welcome to send your application through PM if you do not wish for others to see it
    We only accept up to three orders at a time. Then this thread will be closed to {working} status until new slots are available. Due to interest and other commitments this will not always remain open
    Please provide as much detail as possible in your application. The more info you provide, the more we will better know what you really want
    You are more than welcome to send apps and replies in a RP style

If you have any questions then please send me a message. I will work with each member who places an order to make sure they get the right custom build for them and their horses <3

• Previous Build Examples

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

To see more barn building examples, please click here

• Application

Forum Name:
    Lot Type: (etc training ground, winter stables, breeding barn)
    Expansion & Stuff Packs:
    Can cc be used?: (please also include any content you really want or don't want)
    Colour Scheme: (please also mention any colours you do not want used too)
    Price Range:
    Size Lot:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?
    Special requirements: (do you need a horse walker, barn office etc. Anything that is really needed)
    Description: (How many stalls, any other details you can think of)
    Additional instructions?:
    Best way to keep in touch: (DM, Slack etc)

The payment section of the application is completely up to you to fill in. If you're on a budget and have $20,000 to spend on this barn then please understand your lot will be less decorated and less landscaped than barns with a bigger budget. That isn't to say that I put in no effort at all, but I won't spend quite as much time on it. I completely understand its hard for newer members especially to earn money, that is why I always like to know a price range before I invest my time into making the barn for you. If anything is unclear or you'd like to further discuss the payment part, feel free to message me.

• Waiting List

Slot One - - Open
    Slot Two - - Closed
    Slot Three - - Closed

Two slots available, this thread will then be put on hold whilst those requests are completed and open again in the future.

Previous Clients

Slot One - - Luke Teth
    Slot Two - - Erica Ackerson
    Slot Three - -

• PR Committee

Forum Name: Luke Teth

Lot Type: Breeding/Veterinary Barn

Expansion & Stuff Packs: All

Can cc be used?: Yes! Please link me though I have no issue replacing things.

Colour Scheme: This sort of ties into my lot idea; but this is a good example of what colors I'd like. Warm browns/terracotta as well but I'm not specific on hues.

Price Range: 40k max

Size Lot: 64 x 64

Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes, higher priority to decorating the inspection areas/observation stalls/foaling stalls etc. No landscaping please! This includes exterior terrain paints/paddocks; ill be fitting this into my world so I can do that on my own :smile: If you want to put specific things like a 'breeding area' or something along those lines outside of the structure itself that's fine :slight_smile:

Special requirements: An area with a Phantom Mare would be great, along with areas for vets to inspect horses. Also a feed room, a staff lounge, and a tack room without any riding gear but instead exercise/turn-out gear.

Description: This (Additional: X X) place has the exact vibe I'm going for. I definitely like the brick and the old warehouse-tudor vibe it gives! I'd only need 4-6 stalls that are large enough for a foaling mare, maybe 2 separate from the rest to serve as isolation/observation stalls. Wash stalls/stations are nice as well! I definitely need space for horses to realistically 'do the deed' & an area for staff to relax while monitoring horses. Maybe an area for emergency surgery as well? (Though that last one is very low priority).

Additional instructions?: Nope! I'm excited to see what you do :hugging:

Best way to keep in touch: Slack!

• Both slots are filled, so this thread is no longer accepting requests for now. Thanks to @Luke-Teth and @Erica-Ackerson for their requests - I will start working on them soon

• Two custom build requests completed

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Open for one more slot.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.