[ENDED] Kinnvara Stud Auctions: Dutch Warmblood mare +10pts

• alt text

Rules

○ This is auction will be run for three days, after which 24h alb rules apply.
    ○ Once the horse is in your care/possession you may change the following: barn name, mane and tail colour/cut, shine adjustments and minor edits to suit your chosen HD body mod.
    ○ Minor alterations to conformation are permitted, provided the horse can be “realistically” registered.
    ○ No alterations should be made to the horse’s suffix/prefix, nor should you add your own.
    ○ Do not submit the horse for mass download or commercial use.
    ○ As a courtesy, please refrain from using conformation as a template for other horses.
    ○ I would prefer that horses sold through me exist in active homes. However, it is far more important that new owners enjoy their sim horses in a way that best suits their play style. Therefore, there are no activity requirements.
    ○ If you wish to sell the horse please contact me as I may be interested in purchasing it back.
    ○ I retain the right to withdraw the horse from sale or auction at any time.

alt text
    alt text alt text alt text
    Dutch Warmblood || 07/16 || Grey (Black) || Ee/aa/Gg || 17.0hh

Iona KN (SAEC Bonfire Heart X SG I'm Your Sugar Hun')

Generation: 2nd
    Pedigree Bonus: +10pts Eventing

Primary Discipline: Eventing
    Secondary Discipline: None

Starting Bid: $15,000
    Min. Increase: $1,000
    Max. Increase: N/A

Horse Current Highest Bid
    Iona KN Katherine Star Ackles - 30k

alt text

• sits on hands

• PR Committee

SB! More grey mares... :drooling_face:

• 20 k :3 awwww

• PR Committee

25k! :cat2:

• 30 k .... :blush:

• Congratulations @Katherine-Star-Ackles you've won Iona! :fireworks: I'll send her file to you as soon as payment comes through.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.