[MH][R:L6][RESULTS 11/19] Field Hunter Trials
LMEC Field Hunter Trials I
FIELD HUNTER TRIALS
11.16-11.18.2017 11:59 PM CET
Judged by Christina Lindblad
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Christina Lindblad account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 30 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the FIELD HUNTER TRIALS Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- WARM UP (1): $75 entry fee
- GREEN (2): $150 entry fee
- AMATEUR (3): $225 entry fee
- OPEN (4): $300 entry fee
- OPEN WORKING (5): $375 entry fee
- LOW HUNTER (6): $450 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
SAEC Paint by Numbers should be 28128
@Andrea-Burdine fixed! ^^
like an idiot i thought i was entering a show hunters show (wtf??? lol) so i made a bit of a mistake. could you please delete entries;
i'm SO sorry!
hopefully that will fix the issue. i'm sorry.
@Siri-Kane haha! no worries all fixed ^^