[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 11/21] Dressage
Woodford's Dressage Cup II
11.18-11.20.2017 10 PM CET
Judged by Anna Hertler
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Anna Hertler account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
- TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
- FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
- SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
- THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
- FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
- PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee
- INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee
- INTERMEDIARE II (9): $675 entry fee
I have a space with Renaissance HA
Oh my gosh I derped. ID (28641) should be SDS Trillium. Thank you!
28917 SBS Boots With The Fur, should be in lvl 2 and 25107 SBS Ginza, should be in lvl 5. Thank you!
Zahir Emperador I (24770) has a space in his name and change the name of "Solero de Xatre" (24042) to "Solero de Xantre" Thanks
Will you please change RHAS Eyewitness' ID to 18133 and line 492 to 22568? Thanks
I'm not sure why LGS Ciaro (#30063) and Meringa GV (#30356) show up as Undeclared.
I checked them with the Lookup-Tool and they are definitely both registered in Dressage. Could you please check that?
I normally put the show name in my payment info but I clicked send before I got the chance Sorry!
@Heather-Tann There were nothing wrong with their ID's, but RHAS Eyewitness was misspelled and there were a huge space behind the other name
@Fiora-Healy Shows up as correct for me
@Luke-Teth No worries, thanks for letting me know
Entered these horses in the wrong levels. Could this please be fixed?
12822 Aurelia de Morerías Camila González breanna fahnestock - First Level (3) DELETE ENTRY PLZ
Please ignore the duplicate entry for 8910 RRE Divano
I was a scatter-brain and entered Twin Oaks' Twizzler in Second even though I had intended to enter him in First. Could you fix that please?
I made a few mistakes :
Can SiLS Sieor's Sweet Strawberry be entered a level lower (she's in 4 so in 3)
RAHS End of the Line 's ID should be 18132
Thanks a lot
Can 9064 SAEC Enyo please be moved to Level 1?
Edit: oops, and 29715 should be RFE Clemenza. Forgot a letter.
I have created a duplicate registration for #30316 EEF Zaphyra, please you can delete or ignore the duplicate registration (:
Were my entries fixed or will I now be penalized bc I didn't pay in time (bc I was waiting on the fix?)