I'm Back!

• hi everyone D:

i know i've been gone a long time and i'm sorry for just disappearing. i know i have a lot of horses from some of you and thank you for your patience.

i had some rl issues. i had a mental breakdown a couple of years ago and didn't really get help. at the beginning of the year i kind of had a relapse and ended up in hospital again, thought i could handle it, got sent home and then had yet another relapse. (i'm kinda terrible at handling my own mh).

however, i am now on the road to recovery and i'm trying to do things that make me happy. i missed this place so much and i know a lot's changed, but i'm looking forward to diving back in :D

• Administrators

Yay Siri! So glad to hear you're feeling better & WELCOME BACK!

• Development Committee

Welcome back Siri! <3

• Welcome back, Siri! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. :heart:

• Development Committee

Welcome back, Siri!
    And what a coincidence :o I also left at Equus at the beginning of 2017 for the same reason as you, so if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here <3 oor if you just feel like chatting about sims or more happy things to cheer you up, I'll be delighted to do that too. Glad to hear that you're on your way to recovery! :D

• @Elsie-Spectre thank you! i'm SUPER glad to be back :D

@X-tina-Hoxha thank you :kissing_smiling_eyes:

@Ariadne-Waters i am, thank you so much :grinning:

@Diana-Sæterbakken that IS a coincidence! i'm glad to be back here, and i'm sure i'll take you up on that offer at some point. it definitely stands for you as well. i know having mental health issues is tough and having a listening ear is sometimes all you need :)

• <3 welcome back

• @Selene-Boutsikaris thank you my dear! :D

• Welcome back Siri!

• PR Committee

Welcome back Siri! :) Glad to hear you are feeling much better now too <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.