Main Site Prefix Change

• Hello :)
    I want to change my main site stable prefix, but it is already taken. I saw that the person with my preferred prefix isn't active anymore (last horse was registered in 2013).
    Is it possible to get my preferred prefix, or do I have to search another one?
    Thank you for your help :)

• PR Committee

If that person isn't active anymore you're totally free to use it! -- but if they somehow come back they'd have the rights to the prefix as they had it first :stuck_out_tongue:

• Thank you for your answer! I am not sure if this person isn't active anymore, I don't know everybody around here :joy:
    It is the prefix " GR ".

• I have another question. I looked up my ideas for prefixes at the main site, and there is no registered stable with the prefix " SG " but there are many horses with this prefix. What exactly does this mean? Is SG free for me or not?

• Administrators

If no stable has it then it's free!
    If there are horses with it then it means that probably someone used to have it, or they just used it without really owning it.

• I might be wrong with I think the SG prefix is @Jasmine-O-Connell's old one. I'm sure she used to have SG before it changed to the Silver's prefix. Since it got changed I think you should be okay to use SG :slight_smile:

• Thank you for your answers! I will try it with the SG :smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.