Echo Valley Equestrian Stud Services [OPEN and Updated!]

• Competition Committee

0_1484704567419_my new logo.png

- Rules -

• All progeny must be registered on the Equus Sims' Mane site within one month.
    • Foal's coat colors will be determined by the parent's genotypes. Requests can be made.
    • Please do not severely edit the conformation of the horse. You may, however, make minor tweaks for posing purposes or things such as conditioning and pregnancy.
    • Base coat color and markings cannot be changed. Replacement markings may be used, shine/shade can be added/subtracted. All I ask is that you do not alter the horse so much so that it is unrecognizable (for example, if the horse has a blaze, you can change the blaze, but please do not remove it).
    • You will not receive a foal, but an adult horse 4 years of age WITHOUT a main site profile. Registration and disciplines are up to you (unless otherwise noted).
    • Payment must be received before any files are transferred.
    • I'm open to BIY foals. If you choose to BIY, you may use your prefix. If I breed the foal, I ask that you keep mine (EVEC). You may pick the show name of the foal regardless.
    0_1501350509732_divider_by_canzeda-d41w92p.png

• Competition Committee

UPDATED: Document containing all available stallions and mares, pricing, slots, and point values (Thank you Elsie!)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.