Echo Valley Equestrian Stud Services [OPEN and Updated!]
- Rules -
- All progeny must be registered on the Equus Sims' Mane site within one month.
- Foal's coat colors will be determined by the parent's genotypes. Requests can be made.
- Please do not severely edit the conformation of the horse. You may, however, make minor tweaks for posing purposes or things such as conditioning and pregnancy.
- Base coat color and markings cannot be changed. Replacement markings may be used, shine/shade can be added/subtracted. All I ask is that you do not alter the horse so much so that it is unrecognizable (for example, if the horse has a blaze, you can change the blaze, but please do not remove it).
- You will not receive a foal, but an adult horse 4 years of age WITHOUT a main site profile. Registration and disciplines are up to you (unless otherwise noted).
- Payment must be received before any files are transferred.
- I'm open to BIY foals. If you choose to BIY, you may use your prefix. If I breed the foal, I ask that you keep mine (EVEC). You may pick the show name of the foal regardless.
UPDATED: Document containing all available stallions and mares, pricing, slots, and point values (Thank you Elsie!)