[Advent] Day 24 - Bad Horse!

• alt text
    alt text

Day 24's sliding down your chimney, featuring some bad ponies and awkward situations...

Our two contributors today are @Maxine-Spencer & @Erica-Ackerson, who have tucked some delightfully misbehaving poses under the tree this Christmas eve.

The first gift is a pose-set featuring some bad habits, like cribbing, biting, fighting & pawing. Great for horses in rehab, aggressive horses, or horses having a disagreement!

And the second gift today is a set of accident-over-jump poses, with 10 in total split between rider and mount. They'd be brilliant editions to your story pose collection!

The 'Bad Reputation' posepack is poselisted but the Accident-Over-Jump posepack isn't, so refer to the codes on the images! And as always, be sure to enjoy! :snowflake: :blue_heart:

And also, be sure to have an exciting Christmas eve :heart_decoration: Tomorrow is the last day of the Advent and I can't believe we've already gotten so far! :santa: :kiss: I hope you're excited for all the goodies...

alt text

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

alt text

• :eyes: :eyes:

• Development Committee

Mm more poses! These are perfect! Thank you both! <3

• Banned

So nice! Merry Christmas tho! ❤️🎁

• Merry Christmas!!! Huge thank you to all the creators that contributed to the Advent Calendar and stocking stuffers!!!

Also needed to add:

alt text

• Development Committee

Can't wait to use these, thanks so much!! <3

• LOVE! what are the codes for the bad reputation posepack? i have so many poses i have to use pose by name now LOL

• @Selene-Boutsikaris
    In the order they are in under the main preview pic:
    ah_Absaroka_Vices_Fight1-1 (horse on left)
    ah_Absaroka_Vices_Fight1-2
    ah_Absaroka_Vices_Pawing
    ah_Absaroka_Vices_Cribbing
    ah_Absaroka_Vices_Bite2
    a_Absaroka_Vices_Bite2
    ah_Absaroka_Vices_Bite1-1 (horse on left)
    ah_Absaroka_Vices_Bite1-2

• @Maxine-Spencer bless you <3

• These are amazing, thank you for sharing <3

• thankyou for creating these <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.