Whippoorwill & Partners: Countdown To Christmas Raffle 2017

• Administrators

ART Mazarine has been won by @Heather-Tann! Congratulations! His files have been sent to the email you provided and his mainsite has been sent to your profile! :fireworks:

Our last horse is here! She's sweet and bright like untouched snow on Christmas morning. Make sure you throw your name in for your last chance at a horse from our Christmas raffle!

• @Nikki-Calvaria Thank you so very much! :D

• Would really have loved to win a horse from this, but no luck for me. Congrats to all the winners so far!

• OMG she is Too perfect, i think i am Dieing, What a Beautiful Princess!! grabby Hands

• Administrators

WPW Noelle has been won by @Robin-Levine! Congratulations! Her files have been sent to the email you provided and her mainsite has been sent to your profile!

This raffle is now over! Thank you so much to everyone who entered, and congratulations to all the winners! Merry Christmas, everyone! :christmas_tree:

• Oh poo. Thank you for being super generous and hosting such an amazing raffle. I hope to one day I can have a horse from you call my facility home

Congratulations to all the winners.

• REally? Wow. I can’t believe it. Thank you so much <3

• Now that this is over, I wanted to say that I may have only entered once, but I absolutely was in here everyday to ogle what was on offer (and to snoop at who had the good fortune to take home one of the prizes :innocent: ) I admire the obvious love and care you put into making the horses- and the thread itself (those icons!)- but more so the fact you were willing to do it for other people, for no personal gain.

I hope that you are equally spoiled this year, Nikki; thank you for being so generous. :heart:

• Administrators

@Ariadne-Waters said in Whippoorwill & Partners: Countdown To Christmas Raffle 2017:

Now that this is over, I wanted to say that I may have only entered once, but I absolutely was in here everyday to ogle what was on offer (and to snoop at who had the good fortune to take home one of the prizes :innocent: ) I admire the obvious love and care you put into making the horses- and the thread itself (those icons!)- but more so the fact you were willing to do it for other people, for no personal gain.

I hope that you are equally spoiled this year, Nikki; thank you for being so generous. :heart:

This was a really wonderful thing to read first thing Christmas morning, thank you so much ❤

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.