A Very Beany Christmas Raffle [Ended]

• PR Committee

coco

On the first day of Beansmas, Al Sahra gave to me,
    A fat bean under a palm tree!

It's that time of year, and the team at Al Sahra and Zephyr International are spreading the Christmas cheer! Twelve horses from our Arabian and Warmblood bloodlines will be raffled off over the holiday period.

Info
    ~ All horses come with pedigrees, profiles and custom markings. Unregistered (because December).
    ~ You may not reuse or alter coats or conformation.
    ~ You can change barn name, but not prefix or show name.
    ~ Let me know if you want to sell them.
    ~ Coats, gender and lineage are all a mystery, but you should be able to deduce a few things from the 'wrapping'.
    ~ Hint: we breed SEA Arabians and Arabian Warmblood derivatives.
    ~ One entry per horse per person. You can enter and win multiple raffles (if you're very lucky).
    ~ Because of timezones, raffles will be drawn once every 2 days, rather than every day to avoid disappointment.

1st Day 2nd Day 3rd Day 4th Day
    Here! Here! Here! Here!
    5th Day 6th Day 7th Day 8th Day
    Here! Here! Here! Here!
    9th Day 10th Day 11th Day 12th Day
    Here! Here! Here! Here!

• PR Committee

coco

On the first day of Beansmas, Al Sahra gave to me,
    A fat bean under a palm tree!

What better to find under the tree than a little chocolate...

coco
    Sahra El Razam
    Chestnut colt
    Sahra El Bashaar x RLA Roushana
    Suited for endurance, he receives +5 in bonus points.

And the winner is.... @Aliisa-Pohl ! Drop me a line on Slack or DM to claim your prize!

• Development Committee

Oh my! The chance for a Zahid arab or arab WB?! Yes please! :heart_eyes:

Thank you for hosting this! :heart:

• Knowing the quality of your horses, you are absolutely crazy for doing this :laughing: I love it

• So excited for a chance to win!! Thank you so much for this!

• Hope I am lucky enough to win another bean from you in a raffle :santa_tone1:

• An auction, a sale, and now a raffle. I can't help but feel like you are actively trying to put an Arabian in my stable.

alt text

Doesn't matter; I'm caving in. :grin: This is so wonderfully generous of you.

• Oh wow, what an amazing chance, thanks for hosting Zahid! <3

• PR Committee

First winner is announced here!

coco

On the second day of Beansmas, Al Sahra gave to me,
    Two pricked ears listening attentively!

What goes well with chocolate? Licorice...

coco
    Mafieux ZI
    Black Trakehner colt
    SER Malik El Shams x HRST Yoletta II
    Suited to dressage, he receives a +6 bonus.

And the winner is.... @Callixta-Rosella ! Drop me a line on Slack or DM to claim your prize!

• sits on hands

• I won?! I actually won?! Do I dream? I was just taking a nice wintery walk with my dog (which I already told you over at slack) and came back to this. I am lost for words. I really don't know what to say or how to react because I am just happy and already inlove with him and now I straight go ahead, making his stall sign and need to talk to our saddlery for his own custom saddlepads.
    This is beyond amazing and you can be sure to see a lot of him in the future :hugging:

• PR Committee

Second winner is announced here!

coco

On the third day of Beansmas, Al Sahra gave to me,
    A shiny dark coat and bright socks there were three!

What does Santa give to naughty children? Coal...

coco

Sahra Ruwaydah
    Black filly
    Najam Al Shahir x Sahra Raheda
    With elastic gaits, she is suited to dressage and endurance, receiving a +9 in dressage and a +9 in endurance.

And the winner is.... @Alina-Parson ! Drop me a line on Slack or DM to claim your prize!

• PR Committee

:open_mouth: oh my goodness.... I cannot believe I won! And I won such a stunning horse too - I honestly can't stop admiring his reveal-picture. What a gorgeous boy <3

Thank you so much for doing this raffle Zahid, all the effort you put into your beautiful horses and giving everyone the chance to get one is beyond generous of you, especially at such a busy time of the year too! <3

• PR Committee

Third winner is announced here!

coco

On the fourth day of Beansmas, Al Sahra gave to me,
    A red round horse, rich and deep and rusty

Nothing says Christmas like delicious chestnuts roasting on a fire...

alt text

Adventureux ZI
    Chestnut Hanoverian colt
    Amoureux ZI x Complice ZI
    This red round boy is best suited to dressage, with a +8 bonus.

And the winner is.... @Therese-Lind ! Drop me a line on Slack or DM to claim your prize!

• [inhales softly] YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• PR Committee

Fourth winner is @Therese-Lind announced here!

coco

On the fifth day of Beansmas, Al Sahra gave to me,
    FIVE GOLD-TOUCHED SHEENS

Chocolates wrapped in red and gold make the best gifts...

alt text

Sahra Khayriyyah
    Wild bay filly
    Sahra Khnum x Amira HMF
    This delicate filly is tougher than she looks, with stamina and speed suited to eventing and endurance, with +8 bonus to each.

And the winner is.... @Blake-Bellanaris ! Drop me a line on Slack or DM to claim your prize!

• Wow! I can't believe I won :O Thank you! <3

• PR Committee

Fifth winner is @Blake-Bellanaris announced here!

coco

On the sixth day of Beansmas, Al Sahra gave to me,
    Six horses in a pedigree!

Nothing beats sitting beside a warm, glowing fire...

alt text

Phantasmatiq ZI
    Flaxen chestnut Anglo Arabian filly
    Sahra Khnum x QMR Pepper
    This eye catching filly will make waves in the eventing scene with a +8 bonus.

And the winner is.... @Serenity-Gwin ! Drop me a line on Slack or DM to claim your prize!

• Administrators

alt text

I am not okay

• I just wanted to say that I really admire your time and effort you have had to give us so much christmas spirit around the community. Those wrapped horses look stunning and the ones that appear from them even more. And I really enjoy reading these texts you've written <3 Well done and thank you for spoiling us! :santa_tone1: :snowflake:

• Thank you for hosting this raffle, all the horses are gorgeous. <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.