Merry Christmas Antonio-Ferrari (3rd gift)

• alt text

Dear @Antonio-Ferrari
    I am very, very happy to be your secret santa this year. It was my first year partcipating and I really, really enjoyed it and I hope you have as much fun using & playing with your gifts as I had creating them.
    And because the greatest pleasure lies in the anticipation as we say in german, I'll give you one gift every second advent leading up to the big present on christmas morning so you can enjoy your secret santa even more and have something you are looking forward during the most beautiful season of the year.

• alt text

To start off your secret santa, I gift you a set of 6 brandnew facial markings to make your horses even more beautiful for the next year and to give them an unique look. Each marking comes with a custom thumbnail so you can't miss them ingame. I hope you enjoy your first secret santa gift.

alt text

To unwrap your first gift, please contact me on either Slack or here via PM.

• Oh wow! These are awesome!! I love the markings and you are so kind <3 I not often rendered speechless, (as most know) yet you have done so. <3 <3

• Thank you for making them for us! Love these markings! Would you mind to send me the download link please?

• Competition Committee

@Deheive-Aro Those are private markings for Antonio :slight_smile:

• alt text

Dear @Antonio-Ferrari
    I hope you didn't forget about your Secret Santa thread because the elves were busy and got you your second gift delivered. This time they wrap up a charming little Arabian foal template and what better way to present it than to have it shown in galopping and prancing around in the paddock to keep itself warm?

Your second gift contains of an Arabian foal template which you can tweak how much you like and need it. With it there come 4 different foal poses (the poses are for adult horses so you might find them handy for your adult horses as well). They are of course poselisted so you don't have to remeber the name of the poses.

I hope you enjoy your second Secret Santa gift. To unwrap it, just send me a dm.

alt text

• @Aliisa-Pohl EEEEE!!!!! Thank you!!! what a cute template! and the poses are fantastic!! Thank you <3

• alt text

Dear @Antonio-Ferrari,

I hope you had a wonderful christmas this year. I know the last gift is a little late but hopefully nonetheless worth the wait. I am still sorry that I couldn't fullfill all of your christmas wishes but there was one thing on your list which I guessed you wanted the most. So here is your last Secret Santa gift this year. A posepack of 6 individual veterinary poses for your horses as well as those lovely people helping our beloved horses. Of course, all of these are poselisted so no need to remember the names.

I really hope you enjoyed your gifts and have a wonderful new year 2018.

alt text

• Holy Moley! These are awesome! Thank you so very much!!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.