Geneva Park Advent Raffle - 3rd Advent

• alt text
    alt text

*Welcome to Geneva Parks first annual Advent Raffle. Every Advent Sunday I'll put another horse up for raffle. To make sure that everyone who wants to enter, has time to, the application will be open for two days. The horses will be from the breeds that our stable focuses on, Freibergers and German Riding Ponies. At the 4th Advent, there will not only one, but two very special horses up. Enjoy <3

alt text

alt text
    alt text

This blue eyed gray tobiano (Ee/aa/Gg/TT) beauty is the first German Riding Pony stallion in this raffle. Currently 4 years old and recently started under saddle, Icarus GV shows great talent especially for jumping. He gets quite nervous around mares, so he needs an experienced handler, but you can easily turn him out with geldings. He'd be great for breeding as well, as he is homozygous for tobiano and will thus always sire a tobiano, with a 50% chance of the foal being gray as well.
    He is currently unregistered, please register her as soon as possible. My creator ID is 9132.
    Good Luck!

• Crossing fingers :D

• She is so sweet ^^

• alt text

Congratulations!

@Blake-Bellanaris

You win Kali GV! DM me here or on slack for her files please :blush:
    The next raffle horse will be revealed on Sunday!

• Administrators

Oh so exciting! Can't wait to get her showing!

• I hope you all are having a great 2nd Advent! I edited the main post for the new horse, so make sure to check it out and get your name in!

• @Emilia-Gardner Will she compete in classical style?

• I'm not exactly sure what you mean by classical style, but she is unregistered and if you win her, feel free to choose whichever discipline you want her to compete in :blush:

• @Emilia-Gardner i haven't got western horses in my stable, so i ask you about change her discipline to for example dressage :blush:

• She doesn't compete in any discipline yet. It was just an example, she could do Western just as well as she could do Dressage. So yes, you could have her compete in Dressage or whichever other discipline you'd like.

• Yay :smile:

• alt text

Congratulations!

@Cole-Tieman

You win Mahalia GV! DM me here or on slack for her files please :blush:
    The next raffle horse will be revealed on Sunday!

• MAybe at the next time🙈 but really pretty horse😍

• Well, better late than never I guess, sorry for the delay! hope you all have/had a great 3rd Advent! I edited the main post for the new horse, a German Riding Pony stallion, so go check him out!

• alt text

Congratulations!

@Neeve-Kalford

You win Icarus GV! DM me here or on slack for his files please :blush:
    The next two raffle horses will be revealed next Sunday on Christmas Eve!

• Oh wow! Thanks so much! Another beautiful GRP to add to m growing pony collection! xx

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.