Blake's Holiday Pile [12/26] BaySide Indoor Ring

• Administrators

December is apparently the month that I routinely get the inspiration to finally make things and share them. This was the case last year with my public show grounds, and seems to be the case this year too, despite having finals right on top of me. I'll be offering various things up for download here and perhaps a retexturing service once finals are over, idk. Gonna start y'all off with some Jersey Cow templates as a Part 1 to A Very Mooey Christmas.

alt text

On a whim, I decided hey, I want to make some sweet cows to be a part of my Route 66 Ranch, but I realized that we had no current adult templates, only those sweet Lakeside calves. I ended up dedicating an entire evening to this but I feel it was worth it. This stocking stuffer comes with a couple of variations and several ways to download them. These are intended to be cows, not bulls (though for some reason they're sporting testicles? We'll just call those udders I guess). Unfortunately those several variations don't include multiple breeds, but it shouldn't be hard to make different breeds from this Jersey Cow template by altering size, coats, and horns.

alt text

The variations do include a version made to work with Lakeside's cattle poses and a version that can pass without posing and can use more 'horsey' poses. Download variants include .sim files, a library family file that includes the two versions AND a calf with the Jersey Cow coat, and a sims3pack with the same. Horns are A's, markings are from LS and Farai, the 'cow bells' are actually a PRE neck collar.

DOWNLOAD
    LS Pose .sim General Cow .sim Family Library Family Sims3pack
    HERE HERE HERE HERE

Stay tuned for part 2. which will provide you place to keep your moo cows!

• Development Committee

COWS!! Thank you Blake, we honestly needed this :heart:

• So beautiful cows :heart: Thank you!

• This are so great. Thanks(that I don‘t need to try and make a template myself:kissing_heart: ). Can‘t wait for the barn, it looked so great I when I saw it the last time

• Administrators

Eee I know I complimented them yesterday but I do want to comment here how cute and well done these are! Thank you for working so hard to give us these :heart:

• Administrators

@Mercedes-Hampton Of course! We all needed sweet cows in our lives

@Sorina-Collins Thanks! I'm glad you like them! I hope they'll serve you well.

@Jase-Sunshine Yw! You were the one who really pushed me to share all of this. I hope to have it up soon.

@Nikki-Calvaria Thank you <3 Making these guys was a pleasure.

• I love these! I made cows awhile back for personal use, but these are perfect, I’m totally am going to have to add them again :heart:

• Administrators

Finally I reveal part 2 to you guys! Sorry about the wait! I was really trying to get cool pictures of it in use but my game in the end had other ideas.

alt text

Now presenting, the Candy Cane Cattle Barn! This barn is a loose barn with a large aisle for easy movement of multiple animals 4 large open pens that include access to covered outdoor turnout. This barn is intended for the housing of cattle and includes cattle feeding troughs, but it can be used for anything you want really. You could replace the grain with hay or use it for storage should you choose to house horses here. You can tear down the sorting pen in front of the building should it not suit your needs. If you need to, you can split the stalls further as each stall has 2 doors to the outside. You can just gut the whole place and use it as a gathering hall if you would like! The world is your oyster with this barn!

Majority of the CC is SLS, some is Aires and some is Elin's I believe.

• Frickin awesome! Woah!

• Holy cow this is awesome :wink: :heart:

• Administrators

For boxing day, I'm bringing over a present that I made for ES. An indoor ring and show tent set up! This pair was made for the BaySide Indoor Winter Series, but it can be repurposed and used for daily life or other shows! The ring is currently set up for a Hunter/Jumper show, but you can put anything you want in it, enjoy!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• I am beyond happy to see this indoor arena, I really wanted to enter the show but I quite literally hate making arenas - so thank you for sharing yours! <3

• Administrators

@Callixta-Rosella Of course! I can't wait to see people using it, I really like how it came out :blush:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.