Storm's Random Christmas Gifts...New templates

• @Gladys-Mellema said in Storm's Random Christmas Gifts...New templates:

Ok been trying to get the password now for two days, still no luck. Read every single word I think. Can I get a hint?

between the points

• @Merida-Dahmer
    Thank you so much.

• I can confirm that for those of us in the UK or with slightly limited experience of the vastness of the internet, the password can be a little tricky, but definitely a good game!

• Well... I´m a spanish speaker and for me it is quite difficult to catch these kind of things. But it was quite funny, actually, that after being like an hour reading and trying to guess the password, I thought to take the weirdest word in the rules and paste it. I got it! But I don´t even know why was that word though :sweat_smile: :joy:

• Development Committee

Omg, I just have to laugh. This is an awesome way to do it, people have to read the rules over and over again to figure it out, it's the perfect way to force people reading the rules! :') Loving this! Thank you for the lovely markings <3

• Thank you. These downloads are really great :heart: (as well as forcing people to read the rules to find the password, haha very ingenious :stuck_out_tongue: )

• YES! First Try and LOVE THE MARKING!

• please do not share the password if you know it, the only one that should give the password is myself...I have my cc set up this way for a reason the password is within the rules :/

• thank you so much for these beautiful coats! took me a while to find the password but omg, great idea ;)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.