Tiffany's Stocking Stuffer's Worlds/Barn Shells

• 0_1513108573159_Merry Christmas.png

Merrry Christmas everyone, today I have another world for everyone. Its nothing fancy like any of my previous works but just a quick edit. This world was one of the most requested to be edited when I asked, so below I have an edited version of Rinn Fada made a little more equine friendly for you all. Lots have been placed, a few pastures, and the terrain altered to not be so neon bright.

0_1513108692011_Rinn Fada.png

Download

I am hoping to have another before this month is over, I hope everyone enjoys!

• oh this is so beautiful! Thank you! You can never go wrong with gorgeous pastures :)

• Administrators

So exciting! Thank you!

• This looks stunning! Thank you so much for sharing. :D

• I have more to give! I have four simple barn shells for everyone that can use them

Barn Shell 1
    alt text

Barn Shell 2
    alt text

Barn Shell 3
    alt text

Barn Shell 4
    alt text

All Lots can be downloaded here

If any CC is missing just drop me a DM and I will try and track down what is needed. The pattern on the wood I really have no idea where it came from though. Merry Christmas!

• oooo I am definitely using that 4th barn shell! I love it! Thank you so much!

• Another world edit! Lochness, which is an edit version of Glennborough. Download it here

0_1513716893798_Screenshot_29.jpg

• Administrators

Thank you so much!

• So many wonderful things and thank you for the barn shells I will definitely consider using them if I have to expand :)

• Just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G just thank you <3

• spongebob voice
    I don't need it... i don't need it... i definitely don't need it... I NEED IT
    alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.