Elsie's Gizmos

• Moderation Committee

Elsie's Gizmos

Because there are quite a few to keep track of.

Hi I'm Elsie and I make gizmos on google docs, if I want something or think it will be interesting, or if someone asks nicely and catches me in the right mood.

Equus Show System

• Discipline Checker
      Want to know what disciplines your horse has good caps in? How about the perfect secondary without being limited too hard? What breeds will get you to the top levels in this discipline? Time to find out!
    • Show History Lookup
      This will give you a list of every show your horse has been in (for one discipline at a time) as well as information about their placings and points in each.
    • Forum Show Finder
      Lets you filter all shows on the Equus forum by discipline. Includes links to the show posts

Random Generators

Calculators

• Breed Percentage
      Creates breed percentage reports when given a pedigree.
    • HH-CM and CM-HH
      Converts hands to centimeters and centimeters to hands.
    • Age Calculators
      Calculates how old a horse is based on its DoB, or when to set the DoB to achieve a certain age, for a wide variety of aging styles.
    • Finances Template
      A template which can be fed a member’s Equus bank history and gives a neat little graph showing where all your money is going / coming from.

Stats for Nerds :heart:

• 2.5 Breed Info Gizmo
      Tells you about the disciplines & colours that horses of any breed are registered for on Equus.

Lookups

• Progeny Lookup
      Gives you a list of all the registered foals & grandfoals of a horse. (Sponsored by @Claira-James)
    • Master Breed List Filters
      Lets you search the master breed list by breed, breed group, possible colours, patterns, any any combination.
      Ever wanted to check which warmbloods allow overo? This is what you need.

If you have any requests for gizmos, feel free to reply below :)

• Moderation Committee

New Toy!

Welcome to
    The Forum Show Finder
    Very exciting name, I know.
    This gizmo is what you need if you want to find that dressage show from last month, or the month before... or the month before... or see if that eventing show has finished judging, or if that reining show has opened!
    A handy thing to bookmark :)

• I love alllll of these!!!

• Moderation Committee

New Toy! Again!
    Introducing: Breed Percentage Calculator

For all your crossbreeding needs.

Enjoy!

• These are very amazing and useful! Thanks alot! <3

• Competition Committee

I love new toys!!! Thank you Elsie :smile:

• Moderation Committee

New:

• Progeny Lookup
      Gives you a list of all the registered foals & grandfoals of a horse. (Sponsored by @Claira-James)
    • Master Breed List Filters
      Lets you search the master breed list by breed, breed group, possible colours, patterns, any any combination.
      Ever wanted to check which warmbloods allow overo? This is what you need.

• Awesome additions! Thank you!

• Thanks for these Elsie :)

• OMG finally, love these new ones <3

• Thank you very much for creating these extremely useful little helpers! :grinning:

• So, I've noticed a glitch with your auto show sheet.... I know that you added spaces so we can have more disciplines... However, when I go to the ShowEntry Sheet.. the list stops after 13 disciplines but I have a total of 15 in my Settings sheet. How do I get this fixed? The disciplines listed in my Settings sheet look as so:

Working Cow Horse
    Western Pleasure
    Country Pleasure
    English Pleasure
    Ranch Versatility
    Show Jumping
    Barrles&Poles
    Show Hunters
    Fine Harness
    Flat Racing
    Endurance
    Dressage
    Eventing
    Reining
    Cutting

So, when I'm in the ShowEntry Sheet... I don't have Reining and Cutting as options to choose. Is my list wonky somehow? Should I move one discipline in front of another etc? I know you have this "rule" in the Settings sheet and I thought I had followed it but maybe I'm not seeing something?

If you have horses in two similarly named disciplines (eg: Dressage and Western Dressage) make sure the discipline with the longer name appears higher on the list. The same applies for Show Hunters and Pony Show Hunters, Show Jumping and Pony Show Jumping, etc. If you do not do this, the shorter-name discipline will not work.

• Moderation Committee

I recommend making a new copy of the MAIN template.

• Dang. That sucks. ok.

• Moderation Committee

Small update:

• Discipline Checker
      Additional feature: reading breed caps from the leaderboard. Which breeds can get to the top of your discipline? Check out this sorted list to see what your next expert breed is!

• This is great! Thanks Elsie :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.