Al Taheer Arabian Farm [01/23]

• Good morning, everybody ! I'm here under the name Mathilde Dahler, a simsette that I play in the sims. I'm also on the French forum under the same name and on which I breed a race I created : the Zubaïc. You can find my website here if you want :>
    I don't speak so good English, so I apologize for the mistakes I would make in answering you. But I'm very happy to be here and discover new people. I'm thinking of breeding other breeds here, because I don't think I can create breeds on this forum so my Zubaic will certainly not have their place. While waiting to find out which breed I can breed and what name to give to this breeding, I just put my name in topic title (yes I know it's not very original haha).
    I look forward to hearing from you and hope to integrate quickly into this community. :3

• A few months ago, I created my own race. The Zubaic, which you can discover on my website. As I told you just before, I just post some pictures, before finding a real breeding that I could present and develop here.

So, right here, you can see some of my Zubaic :>

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Banned

Oh, the first horse is SO beautiful. (Idk, if its allowed to comment here, sorry haha)

• Ooohh wlecome you ^^" This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G HORSES <3

• Mirja, of course you can comment here haha AND thank you very much, it's a mare, named Mokkhavesa. :3
    Hello you :grin: Yey thank you Nina

• Banned

AND I freaking l o v e your editing style, skills ohhh!!

• What a cutie pictures ❤

• Your horses are STUNNING! And i cant not mention that unforgettable editing! Wow! I look forward to seeing more :heart_eyes:

• That last horse is GORGEOUS! Is she a seal brown under all those white markings?

• Hello :3
    I don't read/look your story/pics in your website, so, I look here x))
    Oh, Moka <3 But, I prefer Rinurya :3

• Whoa! You have stunning horses, the last one is to die for :heart_eyes:

• Thanks for all guys, that's really sweet :heart: And Maxine, the last horse is a stallion, he's roan blue chimera black tobiano :>

• alt text

Hello everyone and welcome. (and sorry for the mistakes, I'm French.)
    First of all, here is a new edition of my blog because I don't raise the breed I created, on Equus but only on the French forum.
    I decided to go on a breeding of Arabian horses and Campolina here, because these are two very typical breeds that I love very much and that I would like to share with you gradually on my blog.
    Currently, the breeding has a campolina mare, an arabian mare and an arabian stallion. I hope they evolve well, haha. Now, here's the presentation of the horses.

Aga Khan Al Taheer Sultana Al Taheer Ghazala Al Taheer
    aga sultana ghaz
    Profile Profile Profile

• Banned

They look so fine and so elegant! :heart_eyes:

• PR Committee

Welcome to the Arab community :D They both look full of personality!

• OH MY GODNESS !!! That's horses

• The black stallion is just W O W!! Can I have it? xD No, your horses are beautiful and your editing skills are just amazing :heart_eyes:

• Sultana is a dream

• Development Committee

Those Arabs look very pretty! <3

• Wow ! Your horses are beautiful :3 Sultana Al Taheer is very lovely ! <3

• @Mirja-Hilke Thank you ! :smile:

@Zahid-Sadir Yes haha and thank you very much ! :smiley:

@Nina-Ricchi yeeey haha thanks !

@Robin-Levine Mawww, thank you very much. I'm glad you like it, but don't steal him from me, haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and thank you again !

@Mira-Green Thank you very much for her :smiley:

@Gaïa-Nollick Thank you Gaia ! :smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.