Merry Christmas Nina Ricchi!

• alt text

Merry Christmas @Nina-Ricchi I am your secret Santa this year! This is my first year participating in secret Santa here and I am not the most experienced of creators but I hope you like your gifts!

Gift 1: A new sim for you!
    alt text
    alt text
    Meet Jasper Hillsberg he's 27 years old and has a slight resemblance to that actor Mattew Davis from The Vampire Diaries don't you think?! ;) Jasper comes from Calgary, Canada and turns out he's looking for a new role after working in business for a few years he's decided he wants to get back into horses!

Gift 2: A new horse for Jasper
    alt text
    alt text

The elves were a bit sneaky this year and decided to gift a horse to Jasper even though it wasn't on the list but we hope you like her anyway! She has been going with the name Ivy for now, but you are free to choose her names and age etc. She's a Belgian Warmblood and should fit in just fine with your other Belgian Warmblood. She doesn't have a main site profile and you are free to do as you please with her :) She's incredibly sweet and patient and has bonded with Jasper very quickly!
    alt text
    alt text

Gift 3: 3 Face Markings

The last gift is some face markings with 2 channels just for you! Now, this is my first attempt at making markings as I learnt just for you! We hope you like them - we are willing to make a further 2 markings for you if you provide a photo with what you'd like (keep it fairly simple though please as still learning! haha)
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

So there we have it! We realy hope you like your gifts, drop us a pm with your info to send your gifts too and we will get right on it!

alt text

From Cassie James :)

• OH MY GOOOODDDD !!!! Thank youuuuuu @Cassie-James <3 <3 <3

• @Nina-Ricchi It's okay :D

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.