A Christmas Medley for Denn Hanes!

• alt text
    Hey Denn! I was your Secret Santa this year. I felt inspired to put some Christmas lyrics to your gifts, so feel free to sing along below... ;)
    alt text
    alt text
    Coming your way are three foal poses on adult bodies! These frolicking youngsters are having their first snow day, and are eager to play!
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    With a coat speckled like the snow falling around him, Winterreise EK canters over to greet you (but probably not just because he's friendly!). He's a quirky little fellow who is the troublemaker of the stables, always nosing around passing wheelbarrows and trying to chase the barn cats. He's started under saddle and hasn't specialized in a discipline yet, but is a good all-rounder with an aptitude to learn.
    alt text
    I hope you enjoy your presents! I'll be sending you a pm with the link. :tada:

• EEEEEE the foal poses! The presentation! And that grey! I love them! Thank you for making such lovely gifts! I can't wait to see them in game :heart:

• Denn is so lucky to get this gray, wow, beautiful creation!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.