What's under the tree for Monique Varieur! [Part 1]

• alt text
    Hello @Monique-Varieur, I'm your Secret Santa this year! While unwrapping what this Mrs Secret Santa got you for Christmas listen to this Song. This is part one as I have another gift for you, but sadly isn't finished, however it will arrived a little after Christmas due to being out of town.
    Lets get to unwrapping now!!!
    alt text
    alt text
    Say hello to CHEC Ethereal Blue! A dapple grey dutch warmblood mare. This mare is out of are sire CHEC Diktator and are brood CHEC CarraLena. Disciplines this mare would fit nicely in is either Show Jumping or Dressage just like her parents.
    Blue is a very curious mare and will try to get a better look at what is going on, nosy about things going on around her. She is a calm easy going young horse that wouldn't hurt a fly, great for young riders.
    alt text
    alt text
    Say hello to CHEC Entertainer! A black dutch warmblood stallion. This stallion is as well out of are CHEC Diktator and are brood CHEC CarraLena. Disciplines this stallion would fit nicely in is either Show Jumping or Dressage just like her parents.
    He is a very sweet boy who loves to be the center of attention. Doesn't mind being housed next to other stallions or placed in pastures with them, however he will hold his own if pastured with a tempered stallion.
    alt text
    alt text
    Say hello to CHEC Popeye! A bay tobiano dutch warmblood stallion. (Your welcome to give this parents and disciplines, however my prefix must stay.)
    This stallion is the word of what a true stallion is. He can't be housed with other stallions or fights will be the out come. This guy is very showy and isn't afraid to throw a rider off.
    alt text
    alt text
    Say hello to CHEC Lady Lux! A liver chestnut Hanoverian mare. (Your welcome to give this parents and disciplines, however my prefix must stay.)
    Lady is a mare who will bit at anything, even riders and handlers. She can be very naughty when she is in the mood, destroying almost everything around her. Yes, even stall doors. Though she likes to be a trouble maker she takes competing very serious and challenges other horses in the area. Best to train her by herself then with other horses in the area, she may go after them.
    alt text
    alt text
    Say hello to CHEC Commando! A buckskin Hanoverian stallion. (Your welcome to give this parents and disciplines, however my prefix must stay.)
    This stallions is a big sweetheart and loves sugar subs and other things sweet. He will do a little dance by shake his head up and down or side to side for sweet treats. Outside loving treats this lad is a great rider and easy to handle for older rider, however he is very skittish of younger riders.
    I hope you enjoy your presents! I'll be sending you a pm with their files. :tada:
    alt text

• Freya!
    These horses are beautiful and I am in absolute love with the personalities you've added about each one!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.