Happy Holidays to Levi Rosenthal!

• Administrators

alt text

Happy Holidays to you @Levi-Rosenthal ! Surprise! I'm your Secret Santa! Today I have 5 new horses for you that are all full of personality! Three of them were bred here at my facilities and two were imported just for you. Let's head inside the ring and take a look at them!

alt text
    Squad

Here we have 2 Warmbloods, a Marwari, an Icelandic and a Mini! Tada! They all have huge potential and huge personalities. I'll introduce you to them, from tallest to shortest!

alt text
    Hollow's Leonhard

Introducing Hollow's Leonhard, a 17hh Gray Swedish Warmbood Stallion. He is by our two top Show Jumping horses and comes with quite a bonus. By Hanoverian State Champion Pss Lantos and out of Swedish Warmblood International Champion Flickering Fame L, this big guy comes with +8 in Show Jumping. Leon is royalty and he knows it. He is brave, proud and a little too serious. If another horse tries to play with him, he'll just ignore them and walk away, every single time. Even if his caretaker tries to play with him, he'll just do the equivalent of an eye-roll and ignore them. It's a shame too, because as a foal he was pretty playful, as you can see here;

alt text

Alas, he decided that he had to be the mature one of the group. He expects the best treatment, the best gear, the best everything and will make it known if he isn't happy with something. He may not be the go-to horse to play around with, but he'll for sure be a go-to jumper, and we know he'll make it to the big stage in no time.

alt text
    Hollow's Miss Fortune

Up next is a filly who makes up for every lack of playfulness and joy Leon has. This is Hollow's Miss Fortunate, or Fortune as we call her. She is a 16.1 hh Black Tobiano Dutch Warmblood Mare. She is a mix between one of our favored Eventers and one of our best Show Jumpers, with +2 in both. She is by our bay tobiano stud RL Just Another Import and out of PCRA Lucky, a black beast of a jumper. She is every bit as goofy as Leon is serious. We couldn't get her to stop sticking her tongue out for a picture, she tried to steal the photographer's scarf, got her hat stuck on a piece of decoration, then tried to steal said decoration. Luckily she's earnest and sweet on top of being a walking disaster. For the most part, she's pretty clean while on the course or on the flat. She'll have an occasional dumb moment but she clears her jumps well and will listen to cues. She really hasn't changed much since being a foal.

alt text

alt text
    Radiance

Up next is a mare from our racing stable's lines. Introducing Radiance, or Diance for short. She is a gorgeous 16 hh Chestnut Splash Marwari mare with a nice copper coat and bright blue eyes. She is by our most recently acquired Marwari stallion Moonglow and out of one of our oldest, Riona. Both of her parents do Endurance racing and her father does some Eventing on the side, giving her +4 in Endurance and +2 in Eventing. Radiance is a mare that really lives up to her name, she has a such a bright personality that she shines out. She's a sweet and playful girl, she'll dance around the pasture and run up for kisses upon being called. She'll happily hold anything you pass her, be hugged for hours, have her face pulled on by kids, etc. Sometimes we'll call her a golden girl, not just for her golden-esque coat, but also her heart of gold. We're sure that she'll take care of anyone who rides her, either out running Endurance, on a Cross Country course, or in the ring.

alt text

alt text
    Sárabindi

Up next is the first import, introducing Sárabindi, or Bin for short. He is a 14.1 hh Palomino Splash Icelandic stallion, ready to take on anything you want to throw at him. Of the five, he is the most bomb proof and push-buttony of them. Want him to canter over there? Okay. Want him to cross the creek? Alright. Want to cover his eyes and walk him past a ton of loud tractors? Sounds good. The way to really describe his personality is just, not caring. He doesn't care is you want to hang on him, doesn't care if you want to make him stand for 400 years so you can braid his mane. He really doesn't care as long as he gets a treat out of it. He would make a perfect partner for a child or novice rider, or a perfect Pleasure horse for someone who wants to not have to have any challenge for a nice ride.

alt text
    Hollow's Holy Knight

Last but certainly not least, we have Hollow's Holy Knight, or Knight as we call him. He is the smallest of them all, only 9hh tall, but he has the biggest personality of the lot. This small Bay Roan Miniature stallion is brimming with attitude and talent. We've taught him to do various tricks such as rearing and bowing, mostly to keep his sharp mind occupied so he had less time to think of ways to get into trouble. This little man is hot stuff and he knows it. He will quickly become the boss of any herd group he's in, he'll claim any and all spaces as his and he therefore thinks he can do whatever he wishes with said space. In his eyes, he can do no wrong, our running joke has become that he's more Prince-ly than Leon, despite only being a Knight. We know Knight will do really well showing off himself in whatever ring you put him in, though he'd probably argue that he should go into halter since he knows that he'd win easily there. ;)

Send me a message either on slack or here so you can claim whichever ones you want! (You're allowed to take them all, I just don't want you to feel obligated to take a horse you don't want. :angel:

• Wow I feel so spoiled, thank you so so much Blake :heart_decoration:
    I love how you gave them a strong personality they're all so unique and of course, warmly welcome to my stables :D

• Administrators

@Levi-Rosenthal I sent them to the email listed on your profile, I'll send over their mane sites now :blush:

• I just received them, thanks again for this perfect gift :heart_eyes:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.