Christmas stocking: London Olympia stadium

• alt text

This 64 x 64 lot was inspired by London Olympia exhibition centre where the Olympia London International Horse Show takes place annually. The venue itself is enormous and it has been scaled down to fit Sim lots. The lot includes a small indoor arena fit for show jumping, various shows from international guest stars and why not even for a Shetland pony Grand National. In addition the gallery's complete with five dining boxes and a VIP gallery. The ground floor also provides space for a small shopping village.

The lot is part decorated with a show jumping course inspired by this year's Olympia Grand Prix. The jumps are not essential for the lot to show up properly, but you will need this Victoria greenhouse roof and SLS hoop barn as well as OMSP resizer for the ceiling to show up at all.

There may be some glitches, I did my best fixing them but I may not have been able to find them all.

alt text

• Banned

Ohhh my gosh, I NEED this.

• Administrators

This is amazing! I can't wait to show my top jumpers performing on such a famous stage!

• Development Committee

Wow, this is fantastic, I was lucky enough to go to the horse show last year.
    Thanks for sharing! <3

• Wow, thank you for sharing such a great lot :heart_eyes:

• This is absolutely stunning! :heart: Thank you and a very Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

• This arena looks amazing!! Thank you so much! :clap:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.