Brace Your Elves....This is for Treyvor Storm

• alt text

Brace Your Elves.....yeah Christmas puns! @Treyvor-Storm good one right?
    Merry Christmas Treyvor - I was your secret santa - who was late this year, I have never liked santa myself but hopefully these pretty awesome gifts are enough to excuse the lateness.

I have 3 gifts for you this holidays.

Gift #1
    LG Gingerbread is a spritely young mare with lots to say (if she was human) but the excessive neighing should do the trick. She is a 4 year old palomino dutch warmblood mare with a cute little snip to boot. She loves carrot cake but refuses to eat carrots - go figure.
    alt text

Gift #2
    LG Snowman - another Christmas themed name because its so original, right? This horse is hot to trot, a big white tobiano beast (grey if we are being specific - also sporting a super weird blood mark! =) who loves the holidays - every day is a holiday to this horse. He is a 6 year old dutch warmblood stallion - geld him if you please.
    alt text

Gift #3
    Due to the lack of custom markings on these horses RIP photoshop I am giving you this voucher for 5 face markings of your choice redeemable after January 10th new PS is coming Hit me up when you have some references.
    alt text

Well, we hope you enjoy your new presents, please send us your email so we can send all your gifts over to you! Merry Christmas <3

• Erin these two are wonderful! And a face marking voucher is perfect as well!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.