{Found} A recreation of my polo team

• Administrators

So a long while ago, back in 2.0, I won a TSS Polo team. Since then, I've managed to lose their files, which really sucks cause I really liked them. My request is for someone to recreate them for me the best they can, I'm willing to pay decently for it.

alt text

This is the only image I have of them unfortunately.

The dapple gray is TSS Brisbane, a Belgian Warmblood mare that had a pretty straight and long face.

The fully grayed out one is TSS Anabella, a British Warmblood mare with a delicate face and solid build.
    The black is TSS Odessius, a Bavarian Warmblood stallion, his face was a little dished and goofy and he had a little star.
    The chestnut is TSS Persiana, another Belgian Warmblood mare. Her face was a little convex and she had some chunk.

Please let me know if you can recreate these guys for me! I loved their colors and their personality so I really miss them.

• Hm... Do you have any conformation shots of them?

• Administrators

@Rachel-Deacon I do not unfortunately :C

• Banned

I can try it! How many would you pay?

• Administrators

@Mirja-Hilke 10-20k per horse. Since I've had so much interest it's kind of likely I may mix and match and not take all horses from one person since I do like variety and I might be a little picky with these guys. For me the biggest thing I'll be looking for is coat and faces, the bodies can be very generic warmbloody due to their breeds.

• Banned

Oh so much money :o But I will try to create one horse tomorrow, or maybe two and I will send you CAS Pics per Slack if you want to, and then you can decise if you will take one or not! :)

• I had a go at Persiana. The face marking isn't even close, but I don't know how to do custom ones yet, but the colour and conformation are as close as I could get it!

alt text
    alt text

• Administrators

@Rachel-Deacon The color for her looks perfect! Did you have a preferred price in my range or is 15k good?

• 15K's fine! How would you like her file sent over?

• Administrators

@Rachel-Deacon Either on slack or at my email hollowcreekec@gmail.com

• Banned

I tried to create TSS Odessius, I dont have this original marking, but this little star is a bit smaller.

1_1514461359060_Screenshot-9.jpg 0_1514461359059_Screenshot-8.jpg

• Administrators

@Mirja-Hilke

Ahh he looks like such a goof ball! thank you he looks good! Is 15k good with you?

• Banned

Oh, good that you like him! 15k are totally okay! I will send you the file per email now! :)

• Administrators

I only need Brisbane done now! Please let me know if you can do her, I know her coat is a little complicated but she's the leader of the team and is so so important :see_no_evil:

• I'll give her a go, but I can't promise she'll be any good!

• Administrators

@Rachel-Deacon I'd love to see what you can do! Feel free to color pick from the image too!

• Administrators

All of them have been remade, thank you so so much guys 😍

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.