A big Merry Christmas to Charlie Smith!

• Sweet Charlie,
    I was chosen as your secret santa this year and first of all, I'd like to apologize for the long wait. Second of all I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas :candy: I hope you've enjoyed your Christmas holiday so far and that you've been able to spend it with friends and family :santa_tone1:

Thirdly... it's time for your first gift.

This girl right here is Cabaletta (normally called Letta) and she is a young Thoroughbred mare with the cutest little dapples on her belly. Santa's little elves whispered you were getting into TBs and it just so happens I had one for you. I must tell you she moves swiftly like a deer under saddle, but has shown tendencies to loving an occasional jumping session (the hoof sized hole in our arena wall can testify to that) from time to time. Therefore you're free to decide what you'd like to do with her as she is a spectacular all-round horse. Letta also loves a nice sugar cube or two in-between stable snuggles.

PM me when you see this!

• Development Committee

OH MY SWEET GOODNESS!! This is amazing!! I’m in love! Thank you thank you so so much! I adore her to bits, she’ll fit right in!
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.