Merry Christmas Jase Sunshine

• Hi @Jase-Sunshine here's your (late ... I'm really sorry :/) christmas present, I hope you'll enjoy it and that you had great time with you family for christmas ;)

alt text
    alt text alt text
    RW* Pharo RW* Suaimhneas
    Pharo is an American Indian Horse stallion with a lot of energy but he's always focussed on his rider. He could be a perfect western or working horse. His arabian and appaloosa's influences gave him stamina and a refined head. He also combine interesting genes as a silver bay dun spotted blanket. Suaimhneas is a young Irish Sport Horse mare. She's really shy with humans but has already shwon a great potential for eventing. She loves to be outdoor, whatever the weather, but the muddier the better. She's a gray (bay) lady with a lot of class and will, for sure, impress the judges at shows once she'll gain more confidence.
    alt text <-
    ->alt text

I really hope you like those two, you can give them parents (amongst my horses, yours or whoever you want), modify them a bit, sell them, reuse their templates for other horses ... ;)

I'll need your e-mail to send you their files (you can send me a PM here or on slack)

• Administrators

Omg those horses are absolutely adorable! Lucky Jase!

• Thanks, I enjoyed making them ^^

• Development Committee

Little Pharo looks like he's just the sweetest thing! :heart_eyes:

• OMG. You really made me speechless, and that doesn't occurs often, or better never.
    These two are just perfect. Never thought someone would gift me a AIH. This is even beyond perfect and than with such an amazing coat. And than an ISH in my favorite coat color.
    I was so exited to see that you posted here and defently wasen't disappointed.
    That was worth the wait. Thank you so much and a happy new year to you :heart:

• @Jase-Sunshine said in Merry Christmas Jase Sunshine:

OMG. You really made me speechless, and that doesn't occurs often, or better never.
    These two are just perfect. Never thought someone would gift me a AIH. This is even beyond perfect and than with such an amazing coat. And than an ISH in my favorite coat color.
    I was so exited to see that you posted here and defently wasen't disappointed.
    That was worth the wait. Thank you so much and a happy new year to you :heart:

I'm so glad you like them :heart: I just sent you their files, tell me if you think you're missing some markings.
    I did some research over AIH as I didn't know that breed and they deserve more recognition, they looks to be really amazing horses ;)
    Good luck with them !

Thanks and happy new year too ♥

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.