CC Conflict

• I have a package called "ultimate build combined" and I have no idea where it came for or what it contains. It conflicts with the sara buildset arch, however the other pieces are okay. I really want the arch ingame, how do I fix it so it works?

• Development Committee

Does the conflict keep your game from running?

• I haven't tried it. I removed it as soon as I realized it was conflicting.

• Development Committee

If the conflicting CC doesn't make the game crash or keep something from showing up, then there's no need to remove it :)

• I just tried it and it doesn't work. It crashes.

• Administrators

If the package is merged then it isn't possible to edit it to remove the conflicting parts, unfortunately. Your options are to remove it from your game or remove the other CC it conflicts with.

• The problem is that it only conflicts with one item. I thought maybe it was showing as conflicting because that item was already merged into it but I don't have it in game so now I am stumped.

• Administrators

There are many reasons that CC might conflict, aside from already being present in the game. It really is up to you to choose which file you'd rather have of the two which are conflicting.
    You could perhaps see if there is an alternative to your merged package which is unmerged? If it's a downloadable CC set then perhaps the creator offered an unmerged version as well? Then you could cherrypick the files that don't conflict with other CC you already have.

• I have no idea where it came from - all I know is that I have had it a really long time. I don't think I was the one who merged it so I have no idea what is in it.

Which is kind of the problem. If I remove it I will lose a bunch of CC and I am not sure which ones they are so I don't know what to redownload.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.