Nikki's CC Pile |October 21st - Coat Texture Markings v2

• OMG thank you so much!

• Wow this is amazing just what I needed! Thank you so much :heart:

• Breed Committee

When I was cutting the hoof hair on my horse yesterday I thought we needed them - then you released these! You are amazing, thank you for all the lovely stuff :heart:

• Administrators

Your genius would be alarming, if it wasn’t so damn consistent.

• oohh amazing work

• Thank you so much for these! :)

• bless. <3

• Really nice work
    You think you could create this for all legs ?
    0_1490898408143_1.jpg

• Administrators

alt text

No big to-do about this- I really want to encourage people to create their own homebred Pintabians, and I know helping people out with a template would be a step in the right direction. Use this as you wish: edit as much as you'd like or simply toss coats on it and go. I look forward to seeing your creations. :heart:

Examples of this template in-game:
    alt text alt text alt text

Download in the first post :paintbrush:

• Thank you Nikki!
    I know it won't be the same as your lovely creations, but it means a lot for you to release them for us. Thank you again, so much! :heart:

• Oh wow Nikki, thank you so much! <3

• Nikki, thank you so much for this <3 Your horses are gorgeous (thank you for my two).

• aaaa, i must resist the need for more beautiful pintabians now ;-;

also all of your other CC is fantastic!

• Oh jeez❤

• Administrators

Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate that so many people are loving and using this template. However-

It has come to my attention that this template is being used by people to make imports that they receive money for. You may not, under any circumstances, use this template on a horse that you are charging someone money for. This is a free template that I released to encourage people to who may not be able to afford custom imports to make their own. Please respect the time I put into this template and my own horses, do not use this conformation for horses you receive money for.

• Administrators

Amen! You've more than proven that you could keep it to yourself and make mega bucks from it if you wanted to :)
    It's hardly fair for other people to profit from your hard work which you so generously give out for free!

• Main reason I quit making markings tbh. People started selling horses for DA points that had the markings on 'em so I took the majoirty down and said no more. Its sad when people do this kind of thing.

• So sad to here Nikki.

People should be thankful for the effort you put into this template, and should feel lucky that you've released it to the community for free.

I hope people come to their senses and stop disrespecting this and learn what their doing is wrong.

:heart:

• Administrators

I have decided to remove the Pintabian Template from my shop as I have just received word that it was being sold for real money and currency within other sim games and DA. This is devastating to me as I really just wished to share a piece of CC that everyone could get free use of, the idea that someone else is charging people real money for my hard work that I gave to the community for free is deeply upsetting to me.

Thank you to those of you who treated my work with respect and for your continued support. :heart:

• Administrators

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.