Nikki's CC Pile [Pintabian Template...Again]

• Moderation Committee

logo
    I guess I have a proper shop now so I should probably give it a proper first post, eh?

What I Make:
    Mainly markings, but you probably won't see any tobianos or blazes in my shop. What I like to make is markings that can be used again and again to create unique coats, or detail markings to increase the realism and depth of coats.

Terms Of Use:
    Please, please use my stuff as building blocks for new CC or edit this for your own personal use. As long as you give me due credit, I'm more than happy to see my stuff being used around the community. However, please do not place any CC that was made using my content behind a paywall, Adfly, or do that "released after x many likes!" thing with it. Also, it goes without saying, but don't use my markings and sell them to other players as your own custom markings.
    That's gross.

I am not taking CC requests at this time and have no plans to take them in the future.

Downloads:

Name About Download Pictures
    Legs For Days For all your leggy needs. 20 markings total - socks, stockings, pasterns, sabino legs and cornet bands featuring ermine spots and matching hoof stripes. Here Post
    Base Coats Palomino, Chestnut, Liver Chestnut, Bay, and Black. Drop 'em in your packages folder and enjoy. Here Post
    Movable Dapple Marking Great for greys, sootys, or any pon that could do with some dapples. Here Post
    Movable Dominant White/Sabino Markings Useful for creating unique coats without spending any time in Photoshop. Here Post
    Ermine Spots and the matching hoof stripes. Here Post
    Hoof Hair Markings Hairy feet speak for themselves. Here Post
    Arabian/Pintabian Template Go make yourself some pinto beans. Here Post

More to come ~

• Moderation Committee

Legs For Days

20 leg markings so your horses can have the pretty legs they deserve. Download in first post.

coronet
    Pasterns
    sabino
    socks
    stockings

• Moderation Committee

Base Coats

Use them as they are, edit them a bit, or toss white markings over them. All I ask is that you enjoy them and don't claim them as your own.

coats

• Moderation Committee

Movable Dapple Marking

Found among your other movable markings. Great for "softer" dappled looks.

Dapples

• Moderation Committee

Movable Dominant White/Sabino Markings

These are a collection of 12 movable markings made from the brushes I use to make my own custom DW and sabino markings. (Thanks to @Samantha-Lockhart for pointing me towards these brushes in the first place!) They are very high resolution (2k) and are a wide selection of roany spots, ticking, and solid splotches that can be used to make all sorts of coats. They'll also be good for making chimeras, somatic mutation, bloody shoulders, etc.... the possibilities are endless, have fun with them! Big thanks to my testers, Cole Tieman and Maci Collins.

thumbnails

Examples
    From Me From Cole Tieman From Maci Collins
    alt text alt text alt text
    This is a DW/sabino coat I made using these markings in white and public leg markings on a black base This is a very clever coat from Cole, made using only these markings in cream on a white base. Finally, a stunning sabino ASB made by Maci using my sabino leg markings and these movable ones, as well as a public face marking.
    Thanks again to my testers for demonstrating how these can be used for coats!

• Thanks a lot for those marking I must try them !!
    Do you also have a link to those brushes for gimp/photoshop ?

• Moderation Committee

@Levi-Rosenthal You can find them pinned in the CC-Makers channel on EQ's Slack :)

• Moderation Committee

logo
    text
    You guys really seemed to enjoy the markings I released for advent, especially the coronet bands with ermine spots and matching hoof stripes. I had a lot of people ask if I planned to make more variations of them on different leg markings. I was initially going to release a set of leg markings, but then I decided to do you one better.
    These markings are the ermine spots themselves with stripes that line up with them. Use them in a color that matches your horse's coat color and put them on any leg markings you want to give them a new, unique look with a simple trick. There are 4 sets here with 16 markings total so you can use them in endless combinations. Download is in the first post.
    Enjoy :heart:

1 2
    alt text alt text

• Administrators

Amazing as always :)

• PR Committee

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• OMG These are FABULOUS!!

• Moderation Committee

alt text
    Because horse hooves have hair falling over them!
    alt text

These are markings, not accessories or hair meshes. They are very high resolution markings (4k!). There are 10 total markings here; a long and short version for all hooves (assigned to belly region) and an individual marking of each type found under the corresponding leg categories.

How to use: assign them to your horses legs as needed- horses with different colored legs will need to use the individual ones, horses with all 4 legs the same color can use the marking found under belly that adds the hair to all 4 legs. Each marking has 3 channels- the first is the main hair color, the second is the highlights on the hair, and the last is the shadow beneath the hair for some added depth.

Click on the images below to see them in full size!
    Short Hair Long Hair
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    For spring/summer coats or your pons with well-groomed feets For winter coats or your creatures with particularly hairy feet
    alt text alt text
    Example of colors for white hair Example of colors for chestnut hair

Questions & Answers:

Q: "BUT NIKKI YOUR ERMINE SPOTS!!!" (courtesy of @Luke-Teth :heart:)
    A: Yep, these won't work super nicely with my (or any) ermine sports. I'm aware, and I may release a set of hoof hair recolors to match my ermine spots. But that's a ton of work I'm not ready to take on just now, so don't hold your breath for them.

Q: I'd like these recolored to match my horse's custom markings, can I edit them myself?
    A: Absolutely! I'd love to see how people use and edit these markings for their needs.

Q: I'd like these recolored to match my horse's custom markings, will you edit them for me?
    A: Nope.

Download in the first post, as always :tophat:

• Finally! Thanks so much for making these :heart:

• OMG thank you so much!

• Wow this is amazing just what I needed! Thank you so much :heart:

• Breed Committee

When I was cutting the hoof hair on my horse yesterday I thought we needed them - then you released these! You are amazing, thank you for all the lovely stuff :heart:

• Administrators

Your genius would be alarming, if it wasn’t so damn consistent.

• oohh amazing work

• Thank you so much for these! :)

• bless. <3

• Really nice work
    You think you could create this for all legs ?
    0_1490898408143_1.jpg

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.