[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 01/07] Fine Harness
Woodford's Fine Harness Cup II
01.04-01.06.2018 10:00 PM CET
Judged by Anna Hertler
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Anna Hertler account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the FINE HARNESS Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- SCHOOLING (1): $75 entry fee
- LOCAL (2): $150 entry fee
- COUNTY (3): $225 entry fee
- REGIONAL (4): $300 entry fee
- STATE (5): $375 entry fee
- TRI-STATE (6): $450 entry fee
- NATIONAL (7): $525 entry fee
- CONTINENTAL (8): $600 entry fee
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (9): $675 entry fee
made a bit of a mistake , have a space after WHW Go Go Girl's name if you could please fix that would be awesome! Thanks!
I’m unsure why but it says 3 of my horses are incorrect. I copied and pasted their names and numbers like always.
27745 FAA R’lyeh
22687 MAS I’m in Command
17138 MAS A Cosmopolitan
If there is any way you can fix them or see the error I would appreciate it greatly.
@Lucca-Jager There was a space in MAS A Cosmoplitan and you used the wrong symbol for the other two. I have fixed it now tho
@Anna-Hertler Thank you, I appreciate it.