Breed Point Conversion

• Horse #17454 has it's requested completed but points do not show on the leaderboard. Can it be fixed?

• Development Committee

@Celia-Acosta said in Breed Point Conversion:

YDS Legendario del Sicomoro BBA ID should be 149, I entered the dressage federation one by accident :sweat_smile:

Fixed! :smiley:

@Fernanda-Luchetta said in Breed Point Conversion:

Horses #20527 and #19803 have duplicate requests because I requested name/prefix changes for both of them. Please don't consider the oldest submitted requests.

I've deleted the older requests. :slight_smile:

@Fernanda-Luchetta said in Breed Point Conversion:

Horse #17454 has it's requested completed but points do not show on the leaderboard. Can it be fixed?

That's because Carriage Driving and Combined Driving were merged together into one discipline (Combine Driving) lately so the points were sorted to the wrong leaderboard.
    It should be fixed now! :smiley:

• For my horse Xanthos HF #9883 I put in the wrong WBA number so his first entry is incorrect and shows no points linked. I submitted him again and it shows duplicated but that is the correct entry.

For my horse WRC Athena I didn't realize her previous owner already submitted her. Thanks! :-)

• Is this still open? I have quite a few horses with a lot of breed points to convert. Thanks :)

• Development Committee

@Samantha-Jadirea said in Breed Point Conversion:

Is this still open? I have quite a few horses with a lot of breed points to convert. Thanks :)

It is still open! :)

• Awesome! Thanks :)

• I've put about half my horses in, but they are all coming up as "no points" even though the breed association sheets have the exoected number of points listed for them. Is this going to cause problems? I'm guessing a link or formula isn't working anymore.

The AHA and SHA sheets seem to have had the names and other details removed or deleted, but the association IDs are still present and seem to be correct.

• @Samantha-Jadirea said in Breed Point Conversion:

I've put about half my horses in, but they are all coming up as "no points" even though the breed association sheets have the exoected number of points listed for them. Is this going to cause problems? I'm guessing a link or formula isn't working anymore.

The AHA and SHA sheets seem to have had the names and other details removed or deleted, but the association IDs are still present and seem to be correct.

I'm running into the same issue with all of my horses, even though i do see points for them on the leaderboards that are working. I hope that y'all find an answer, its very strange that the sheets are doing this

• Administrators

This issue has been fixed - please be sure to enter your horses breed association IDs as '123' not '00123' etc.

• @Elsie-Spectre

Thanks Elsie:) I will check that in future now I know about it. I was going by the instruction on the form which says "Please enter the ID numbers exactly as they appear on the horses main site stamp."

• Administrators

@Samantha-Jadirea my mistake - sorted that form note!

• Thanks for the help :)

• Made a mistake :face_palm: Kataryna HL (5042) was sent twice because I can't read and sent her WBA number as 01862 instead of 1862. I'm sorry!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.