Breed Point Conversion

• This post is deleted!

• My horse LMEC Zodiac has WBA points..but it states on the submission sheet no points? The WBA states he has 16 points.....

Figured it out

• Made a little blooperson: 14392 Waltzing Matilda should be SCF Waltzing Matilda. Not sure if it is relevant in the end but better safe than sorry. :p

• Made a mistake 9060 Sunshine Superman should have had his points assigned to Pony Dressage and Pony Eventing not Pony Show Jumping.

Thanks and sorry :(

• hi ...

do you adds a points for my horses :

29346 : Sandro PF
    these competitions list

Show Jumping 32 pts
    Halter : 53 pts

29699 : Kita
    these competitions list

Show Jumping 08 pts
    Halter 04 pts

30023 Cruz
    these Competitions list

Show Jumping 07 pts

Thank you

• Administrators

@Nina-Ricchi this is only for horses that was breed registered with the associations (before equus 2.5). Your horses needs to be on the leaderboards listed in the first post to transfer points. :slight_smile:

• @Anna-Hertler said in Breed Point Conversion:

@Nina-Ricchi this is only for horses that was breed registered with the associations (before equus 2.5). Your horses needs to be on the leaderboards listed in the first post to transfer points. :slight_smile:

ah .. what should I do then?

• Administrators

@Nina-Ricchi Your horses weren't registered before 2.5, so there is nothing you can do. Your horses doesn't have any points to transfer from the old breed associations :slight_smile:

• Donder PBA (#14506) seems to have been recorded wrong in the leaderboards. The main site number for the PBA is 00434, but her number on the leaderboard is one of two 00438's.

Your horses weren't registered before 2.5, so there is nothing you can do. Your horses doesn't have any points to transfer from the old breed associations

ah well ... ah ok .. so the 53 points I have in halter are no longer valid?

• Administrators

@Nina-Ricchi This has nothing to do with discipline points at all :slight_smile: It's breed points from a long time ago. Members who had horses back then has the option to move those breed points into a discipline instead

This has nothing to do with discipline points at all It's breed points from a long time ago. Members who had horses back then has the option to move those breed points into a discipline instead

ah ok :) I just understood thanks

• Development Committee

Fixed all errors to this point except these two:

@Bree-Asgard said in Breed Point Conversion:

My horse Silverband's Eileithyja is registered with the PBA and appears on the PBA leaderboard, but on it she has a wrong PBA Reg. Number so she's marked as "not accepted" on the conversion sheet.

@Nebriniel-Saralonde said in Breed Point Conversion:

Donder PBA (#14506) seems to have been recorded wrong in the leaderboards. The main site number for the PBA is 00434, but her number on the leaderboard is one of two 00438's.

@Elsie-Spectre or @Kassidi-Coy-Lutz maybe one of you can look into this. Not sure how to solve this. (:

• Administrators

noted - will review on PBA board.

• Hi, I made a couple of mistakes, sorry!

Please could you change the discipline to Dressage for the following horse;
    CDC Rheinritter Main Site ID: 6702 WBA ID:1577

SF Tasker has the wrong breed association number, it should be TBA 270, could you also change the discipline to Dressage.
    SF Inferno has the wrong main site ID, it should be 3329, could this one also be changed to Dressage.

Many Thanks! :smile_cat:

Edit:
    Starfall SF Main Site ID: 17520 has a different ID recorded on the PBA board, not sure how that happened but he does indeed have 15 points recorded on there. :)

• There's an error in reporting of results on the AHA leaderboard: Sahra Najma Al Samar has an AHA reg of 01508, but it was misreported in the results sheet here as 01548. This is how it shows up on the AHA leaderboard. I've included this incorrect reg number in the form for ease of transition, but just putting this here for reference as to why.

• I entered the wrong ID for Stockholm Syndrome xx, it should be 17359, nothing else. Could someone please correct that for me?

• Development Committee

@Tasha-White said in Breed Point Conversion:

Please could you change the discipline to Dressage for the following horse;
    CDC Rheinritter Main Site ID: 6702 WBA ID:1577
    SF Tasker has the wrong breed association number, it should be TBA 270, could you also change the discipline to Dressage.

Fixed!

Edit:
    Starfall SF Main Site ID: 17520 has a different ID recorded on the PBA board, not sure how that happened but he does indeed have 15 points recorded on there. :)

Approved and completed!

SF Inferno has the wrong main site ID, it should be 3329, could this one also be changed to Dressage.

Please send in a new request for this horse. It's not possible to change the main site ID without breaking the sheet. :sweat_drops:

@Merida-Dahmer said in Breed Point Conversion:

I entered the wrong ID for Stockholm Syndrome xx, it should be 17359, nothing else. Could someone please correct that for me?

Same here: Please send in a new request for this horse. :slight_smile:

@Zahid-Sadir said in Breed Point Conversion:

There's an error in reporting of results on the AHA leaderboard: Sahra Najma Al Samar has an AHA reg of 01508, but it was misreported in the results sheet here as 01548. This is how it shows up on the AHA leaderboard. I've included this incorrect reg number in the form for ease of transition, but just putting this here for reference as to why.

Approved and completed! Thanks for notification!

• Development Committee

This post is deleted!

• @Fiora-Healy Thank you! :two_hearts:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.